Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Meanwhile EKU continues with what they need to do
Bookmark and Share
LexColonel Offline
2nd String

I Root For: EKU, Louisville, NAVY
RE: Meanwhile EKU continues with what they need to do
Wkuyu. It's amazing that you say you don't care what EKU does yet it's very evident that you spent quite a bit of time researching the internet to come up with all the above . I have NEVER said we could/would replicate what western did or that we could/ would do it in 6 months or a short amount of time. That has been said over and over ad nauseum by some on here, mostly western folks. Please go back and read and find one post where I gave said we are going to do what western did and do it quickly. You won't find it. This has been assumed by a lot of people because our president has been very open and pro active since he took office in August. Everything that I have said about EKU, it seems that there is a western fan that knows more about what EKU can do than any one in Richmond knows, including the EKU president! As far as how many fans we have, you don't know! I certainly do not measure a fan base on what/who/how many people post on a message board. You call me a " fool". When someone resorts to name calling, usually they have very little else. But if you want the definition of a " fool", there are numerous examples on Hilltopper Haven, you're probably on there too.
There is no doubt western has grown and your president is the brain child behind it all. Congratulations, we all know it, you seem to want validation, here it is! Great! wonderful! Now, please quit putting words in my mouth. As far as your assumptions about EKU, they are just you opinions, and they are slanted at best. and before you start, we certainly know all about the KY legislation, we live 20 miles from big blew country, we hear every day.
Go ahead now, bombs away, I know you can't resist.
04-10-2014 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meanwhile EKU continues with what they need to do - LexColonel - 04-10-2014 05:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.