Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Meanwhile EKU continues with what they need to do
Bookmark and Share
Gemofthehills Offline
All American

I Root For: JSU
RE: Meanwhile EKU continues with what they need to do
(04-05-2014 05:57 PM)LexColonel Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 12:43 PM)Campaign4Liberty Wrote:  If you can fund it, do it. I do worry however about doing it on the backs of the students from that region specifically - hopefully major donors are lined up and waiting.
What part of this do you not understand?
First of all no amount of a student athletic fee has been implemented. If you watched the video you would know that. Secondly, EVERY school in the OVC has an athletic fee currently except EKU; EKU has none, nada, zero, at the present time. I would guess many of the schools in the Sun Belt have student athletic fees, as well a lot of schools throughout the nation other than the big boys.
This other thing, and I quote: "that region". Do you have any idea where EKU is located? I thought we went over this in another thread. EKU is located in CENTRAL Kentucky, the heart of the bluegrass region. We have students from all over Kentucky, as well as other states and foreign countries. Yes, we have students from poor sections of the state, as do all schools in Kentucky ( Western Ky U as well, who does have a student athletic fee). And you can stop worrying, EKU does not have to be YOUR appointed poster child for all that you think is wrong in the world of college athletics and the world in general. Seriously, If you are truly that concerned, might I suggest some of all those millions of dollars you say Liberty has, should go to help the poor you are worried about instead of funding a move to FBS. I am very serious when I suggest this, you keep talking about your concerns and your "worrying", but it appears that instead of working on a solution, you are on here begging and pleading Liberty's case, while pointing fingers at others.

JSU doesn't have any athletic fees or any student fees other than tuition.
04-05-2014 09:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meanwhile EKU continues with what they need to do - Gemofthehills - 04-05-2014 09:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.