Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Russians give Obama the respect he's earned
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
RE: Russians give Obama the respect he's earned
(07-15-2009 12:00 PM)I45owl Wrote:  
(07-15-2009 03:38 AM)Tripster Wrote:  I45, if you go back and look at my Reply, it clearly says that "Maybe we will get a better video of this and it will show us more of what happened as Obama walked down the line" - - the one you posted 'Kinda Sorta' does that.

I gave him more benefit of the doubt than I usually do on the goofy "Handshake Thing" and I honestly don't care if all of Moscow turned out to NOT SHAKE HIS HAND, if I think so little of him HERE, in the U.S., why on Earth should the Russians give any sort of care about him over there ???

I understood your approach, and I appreciate that you (and SMN and Paul) viewed the allegation critically. The bulk of my post wasn't directed at you, but at various posters in this thread and a myriad of blog entries and comments over the web. You of all people should be willing to grant me a little room to wander all over the map in my post, right? :^)

(07-15-2009 03:38 AM)Tripster Wrote:  And why on Earth would I be angry at the Russians for doing the exact same thing I would do if this being stuck his hand out for me to shake.

You are not likely to be in a diplomatic receiving line of a country that invited the POTUS on a state visit. When some random vessel represents the United States in a foreign country on a state visit, if they were to be openly disrespectful to that vessel, then they are being openly disrespectful to the United States and that should piss off all Americans, partisanship aside. If they burned the US Flag on the middle of the table between the delegations, I'd expect you to be pissed off - I wouldn't see the two as being any different.

(07-15-2009 03:38 AM)Tripster Wrote:  .... I just want him to STOP RAPING MY COUNTRY .... Aye ????

I'll grant you that ... I just think it's better that we handle our grievences "in house" rather than on the world stage.

Nods+ to your Points .... I do see where you are coming from and do have to "Semi-Agree" on them.

And me being me, I would not want the U.S. Disrespected in that way since you eloquently made that great point ... I just hate having to defend "him" for this kind of thing.

Makes my skin crawl.

I truly and honestly do not want to Dislike the POTUS on almost a 100% Level, but this guy gives a person No Wiggle Room .... that is why he a either a "Love Him or Hate Him" POTUS and he has made that bed for himself, not me or Paul or Steve.

I wish he would come back to the Center and get a Grip on what he is doing to this Fantastic Nation ... he has so much to work with and all he wants to do is tear it down in a most "Valley-Girl Style, Talk to the Hand" kind of way .... and this helps no one in the end.

He is NOT God even though he would like to believe he is and he has a Constituency Base that is Screaming Out at him to SLOW DOWN and he does not Listen.

This is not Combat where he has to Rush Troops to the Front all day long to Hold the Line, this is "Legislation" that can WAIT until it is fully read and understood and has been Absolutely Explained to the American People with not BS tossed in if it takes 2 Years to do this.

Who is the guy that he can come in and just start Remantling the United States into the "Nation of Obama" ???? I mean WTF is he for doing this ???

I am very very worried for my Families Future and Obama does not seem to be caring and that is his MAIN JOB outside of defending this Nation.

07-15-2009 02:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians give Obama the respect he's earned - Tripster - 07-15-2009 02:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.