Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Blame Fleck for part of this less than stellar start
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU
RE: Blame Fleck for part of this less than stellar start
(09-13-2017 09:20 AM)bronconick Wrote:  
(09-12-2017 08:51 PM)toddjnsn Wrote:  
Quote:He could have had Wassink in every game we played last year for valuable experience.. We all know what he did.. I also don't buy the Flacko argument...The kids a runner.. Good option candidate...

One of the issues about WMU last year was that for many of them, we weren't pounding away super-early with a Massive lead where we'd have plenty of time for backup QBs. Sure, we could have capped a couple last drives off with some, which we should have, but it wouldn't have done much.

NC Central, Central, Akron, Ball State, Buffalo were ~40 point wins. Any coach planning for the future has their backup run the offense in blowouts when you have a 5th year senior QB.

Flacco had one (1) pass attempt in 2016.

I wonder what Fleck's plan was if Claeys didn't get involved in the player revolt before the bowl game. He got the last open job.

I wonder how early the Minnesota back-channeling began with Fleck's agent. I mean, maybe Claeys was already a lame duck right after the sexual assault incident.
09-13-2017 02:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blame Fleck for part of this less than stellar start - Motown Bronco - 09-13-2017 02:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.