Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

American Airlines worker attacks mother on flight...
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: American Airlines worker attacks mother on flight...
(04-23-2017 03:06 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(04-23-2017 02:56 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  
(04-23-2017 02:54 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(04-23-2017 02:37 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  
(04-23-2017 02:27 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  he took up for a woman........IMO, chauvinism has become a lost art these days in too many minds....

Fair enough.

Although most women I know nowadays would've cussed out the attendant and raised holy hell, especially if he came with an inch of hitting the child. This one sobbed forever like a broken-hearted schoolgirl.

Wow. Just wow. I dont know what you have against women, but its something.

The opposite. I was hoping she'd get in the attendant's face if he pulled that. So were you.

I deliberately left off the rest of your post because it doesn't pertain to what I said. I'm not saying she needed to be an expert. I'm not saying he acted appropriately. Etc.

She was in a foreign country. Why dont you try to get in the face of a flight attendant in Italy and see what happens.

assuming motown is a he, he'd have to become a she and take her chances as a katey-boo holding the condiments....
04-23-2017 03:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Airlines worker attacks mother on flight... - stinkfist - 04-23-2017 03:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.