Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ECU/APP St. agree to football series
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
RE: ECU/APP St. agree to football series
(01-11-2017 03:16 PM)Phil Lacio Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 03:11 PM)billybobby777 Wrote:  The series includes games at ECU at Appy and at Charlotte. How many games are in this series? Hopefully a 2-1-1. Better not be a 1-1-1.
Cheers!

I don't like this deal at all, because AS gets all the ticket sales from the game at the Carolina Panthers' stadium and it doesn't count against them as a home game.

Terrible deal all around for ECU and the AAC.

Bank of America deal is not that good anymore. The last time we played South Carolina there the ECU crowd was weak and even South Carolina whose campus is right down the road brought a fairly weak crowd. They kill the student turn out with pricing tickets too high. ECU vs South Carolina game had as many students outside tailgating as we did inside the stadium.

I doubt ECU playing ASU in Charlotte is going to move the needle for our fans to come out of pocket for that game. It is a nice game for a Charlotte Pirates but I would estimate the ECU crowd to be no more than 10k so it is definitely an ASU home game as they will have 75% of the fans in the stadium.

I think we should just do a simple 1-1 game. Many ECU fans don't think we should go to Boone but if Miami did we don't have much of an argument anymore. App St also brings more fans to ECU then almost any team we can schedule. I just hope we get our Football program going before this game is played because right now App St would smoke us. I would actually be more likely to go to a game in Boone then I would in Charlotte
01-11-2017 03:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ECU/APP St. agree to football series - ShoreBuc - 01-11-2017 03:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.