Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mohajir issues a challenge to other ADs
Bookmark and Share
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
RE: Mohajir issues a challenge to other ADs
(08-17-2015 10:02 AM)Vobserver Wrote:  
(08-17-2015 09:19 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  i'd say it's difficult to try to get a big conference school in.

we've had to work deals. we play louieville 2 times up there and once in nashville to get them to come here 1 time.

we've played teams like ole miss at home because they stole our a.d. and we had it in his contract that wherever he went he would owe us ball games.

we had the same thing in petrino's contract for football and i still haven't seen proof we'll ever see them here in football.

we were playing murray every year and they have good respect. we now have belmont and even though they're not a big name hoops people know who they are.

i'd say it's very difficult to get a good team in jonesboro simply because you haven't been very good and would hurt an rpi. yet until last year you were pretty damn tough at home. so why would a school chance losing against a high rpi team?

but i'd imagine you could get the belmonts and murrays. pretty sure you just finished up a home and home with them.

you guys do a great job on your football scheduling. but my guess is brady wants no part of a difficult schedule now.

back to your original question though. by quality non conference opponents do you mean good basketball teams or name land grand universities? because those aren't necessarily the same.

Dahbeed, my friend, we need to get an H&H cooking between the Toppers and the Cajuns. We promise to only play 6 guys at once at your house.

One of the most epic games in conference history. Probably led to all the changes and WKU's turnaround if you ask me.
08-17-2015 10:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mohajir issues a challenge to other ADs - chiefsfan - 08-17-2015 10:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.