Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fox South Carolina Debates
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates
Fo Shizzle Wrote:It obvious that this stuff will not go away..even though he has repeatedly denounced it...

REASON Mag: "Old News"? "Rehashed for Over a Decade"?

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2008/01/1...wsletters/

from the Reason link, newsreports on same newsletters but different content in 1996, Paul said:

Quote:Dr. Paul denied suggestions that he was a racist and said he was not evoking stereotypes when he wrote the columns. He said they should be read and quoted in their entirety to avoid misrepresentation. [...]

I have no doubt Lew Rockwell also wrote a good bit of these as well, but the idea that Paul had no connection with his own newsletters that went out over a decade and he profited from, is not only hard to beleive, Paul is a proven liar on the subject. the media are giving him a pass, big time.

Quote:He is going to be railed as a kook even though the other candidates are slowing adopting his positons on the economy and interventionism....Keep in mind...He is NOT going away...He has a war chest to be in this until the convention..and lots of time to speak and spread what some think is kooky.

This is where he is really kooky, on "Congressman Ron Paul" letterhead with his signature at the bottom:

http://www.tnr.com/downloads/solicitation.pdf

I especially love the part about the "new money" with "chemical alarms" that go off when going through an airport to alert the Feds. While I'm not suprised since he's a regular on Alex Jones radio show among others, I still want to say: You've got to be freaking kidding me!!!!

the For-Profit, politics of Fear and paranoia....coming back to bite them. This is why when you have a candidate that goes on nutter radio shows and placates to them routienly, is on the record on various other conspiracy theories, proveably lying and misrepresenting history and receives rabid support from Neo-nazi's among others, gets donations and doesn't return them once called on it. Its a HUGE RED FLAG, one I've pointed out a time or two.

Reason Mag. is a Libertarian magazine btw, they have Paul on the cover regrettably this month. If the Libertarian movement had its act together(and the GOP for that matter), the Paleo-Libertarian nuttiness of Paul never would've got this far. The last thing you want as a face of a movement.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2008 05:10 PM by GGniner.)
01-14-2008 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fox South Carolina Debates - RaiderATO - 01-11-2008, 12:37 AM
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates - ETSUfan1 - 01-11-2008, 01:32 AM
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates - NIU007 - 01-12-2008, 12:46 AM
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates - Ninerfan1 - 01-12-2008, 07:21 AM
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates - GGniner - 01-14-2008, 10:12 AM
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates - GGniner - 01-14-2008 05:00 PM
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates - GGniner - 01-14-2008, 05:05 PM
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates - GGniner - 01-14-2008, 05:29 PM
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates - ETSUfan1 - 01-14-2008, 10:11 PM
RE: Fox South Carolina Debates - GGniner - 01-14-2008, 11:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.