CSNbbs
The Chancellor - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: The Chancellor (/thread-841192.html)

The Chancellor - Proff - 01-26-2018 04:29 PM

Although not athletics exactly, it does deal with a supporter of athletics as well as the entire school. It is my understanding that the chancellor will undergo bypass surgery next week. I think I speak for all is us when I say good luck & a speedy recovery. Keep him in your thoughts & prayers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: The Chancellor - 82hawk - 01-26-2018 04:50 PM

(01-26-2018 04:29 PM)Proff Wrote:  Although not athletics exactly, it does deal with a supporter of athletics as well as the entire school. It is my understanding that the chancellor will undergo bypass surgery next week. I think I speak for all is us when I say good luck & a speedy recovery. Keep him in your thoughts & prayers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using CSNbbs mobile app

Yes, prayers for success and a speedy recovery. He has a good team in place while he recovers. He has been fantastic for UNCW.

RE: The Chancellor - SEA33HAWK - 01-26-2018 10:28 PM

It was mentioned at the baseball banquet tonight. First I had heard of it. Prayers up.

RE: The Chancellor - Seahawkhoops - 01-28-2018 10:51 AM

obviously hope all goes well here, he's certainly been good for the university!

RE: The Chancellor - Seahawk Nation 08 - 01-28-2018 10:58 AM

It speaks to the advances of modern science that that surgery has become relatively routine! I’m sure he is in very good hands. Thoughts and prayers for a full recovery for sure!