CSNbbs
Q&A: UT product David Fluellen's Titans to face Patriots - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Toledo (/forum-479.html)
+----- Thread: Q&A: UT product David Fluellen's Titans to face Patriots (/thread-839808.html)

Q&A: UT product David Fluellen's Titans to face Patriots - SylvaniaRocket - 01-11-2018 08:39 AM

http://www.toledoblade.com/Pro/2018/01/10/Q-A-UT-product-David-Fluellen-s-Titans-to-face-Patriots-this-weekend.html

RE: Q&A: UT product David Fluellen's Titans to face Patriots - AquaRocket - 01-11-2018 08:20 PM

Perfect!

Sent from my XT1650 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Q&A: UT product David Fluellen's Titans to face Patriots - MotoRocket - 01-12-2018 09:27 AM

Didn't realize he played on a team with Fluellen. Seems like it has been longer than 4 years since Fluellen was in Toledo. I watched the game between KC and Tenn. and within about a 10 minute period of when I turned the game on, I heard the names of Hunt, Kern and Fluellen on the broadcast - and Gruden making comments about each of them being "former Toledo Rockets". I did not know Fluellen was with Tennessee and although I knew Kern was a punter in the NFL, I kind of thought he had already retired. So I turned on the game to watch Hunt, and was surprised to hear both Kern and Fluellen's name mentioned. I believe the Lions also had a Fluellen playing for them not too long ago and at first I thought that was who it was on the punt or kickoff coverage when he made the tackle.

RE: Q&A: UT product David Fluellen's Titans to face Patriots - H2Oville Rocket - 01-12-2018 11:28 AM

(01-12-2018 09:27 AM)MotoRocket Wrote:  Didn't realize he played on a team with Fluellen. Seems like it has been longer than 4 years since Fluellen was in Toledo. I watched the game between KC and Tenn. and within about a 10 minute period of when I turned the game on, I heard the names of Hunt, Kern and Fluellen on the broadcast - and Gruden making comments about each of them being "former Toledo Rockets". I did not know Fluellen was with Tennessee and although I knew Kern was a punter in the NFL, I kind of thought he had already retired. So I turned on the game to watch Hunt, and was surprised to hear both Kern and Fluellen's name mentioned. I believe the Lions also had a Fluellen playing for them not too long ago and at first I thought that was who it was on the punt or kickoff coverage when he made the tackle.

Hunt had a pretty good Fr year backing Fluellen. Seems like he gained fewer yards than Seymour, though.Nope-Hunt had 886 as a frosh, Flu had over 1100 in only nine games.

RE: Q&A: UT product David Fluellen's Titans to face Patriots - NIU007 - 01-12-2018 04:22 PM

Didn't know Fluellen owned the Titans

RE: Q&A: UT product David Fluellen's Titans to face Patriots - inductchuck16 - 01-13-2018 02:41 PM

(01-12-2018 09:27 AM)MotoRocket Wrote:  Didn't realize he played on a team with Fluellen. Seems like it has been longer than 4 years since Fluellen was in Toledo. I watched the game between KC and Tenn. and within about a 10 minute period of when I turned the game on, I heard the names of Hunt, Kern and Fluellen on the broadcast - and Gruden making comments about each of them being "former Toledo Rockets". I did not know Fluellen was with Tennessee and although I knew Kern was a punter in the NFL, I kind of thought he had already retired. So I turned on the game to watch Hunt, and was surprised to hear both Kern and Fluellen's name mentioned. I believe the Lions also had a Fluellen playing for them not too long ago and at first I thought that was who it was on the punt or kickoff coverage when he made the tackle.

Then you need to start following the Rockets in the NFL/CFL/AFL: 2017 thread!

RE: Q&A: UT product David Fluellen's Titans to face Patriots - inductchuck16 - 01-13-2018 02:43 PM

(01-12-2018 11:28 AM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

Hunt had a pretty good Fr year backing Fluellen. Seems like he gained fewer yards than Seymour, though.Nope-Hunt had 886 as a frosh, Flu had over 1100 in only nine games.

So our top 2 backs that year are now RBs in the NFL. Cool. #RBU