CSNbbs
It actually is all our fault - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: It actually is all our fault (/thread-838966.html)

Pages: 1 2

It actually is all our fault - chiefsfan - 01-02-2018 11:59 AM

Lost in the craziness of Yesterday, Michigan managed to blow a 16 point lead to lose to South Carolina. Big 10 finished 7-1 in bowls, but still wins Challenge Cup on winning percentage over the SBC.

Had a certain coach in this league have any actual ability to get his team up for a game, than we would have won the cup outright.

It actually is all our fault - ark30inf - 01-02-2018 12:00 PM

Yep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

It actually is all our fault - panama - 01-02-2018 12:04 PM

Yep

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RE: It actually is all our fault - BurlingtonApp - 01-02-2018 12:06 PM

Yep

RE: It actually is all our fault - eaglewraith - 01-02-2018 12:13 PM

Dilly Dilly

RE: It actually is all our fault - Rik Flair - 01-02-2018 12:36 PM

I was going to tell everyone to "suck it", but instead I will just tell all of the self-loathing, namby pamby, stAte fans who whine and moan to "suck it"! Go cut your wrists or jump off a cliff! Jeez, those posters, and you know who you are, are far more annoying then other team posters. Grow some balls!

RE: It actually is all our fault - chiefsfan - 01-02-2018 12:42 PM

(01-02-2018 12:36 PM)Rik Flair Wrote:  I was going to tell everyone to "suck it", but instead I will just tell all of the self-loathing, namby pamby, stAte fans who whine and moan to "suck it"! Go cut your wrists or jump off a cliff! Jeez, those posters, and you know who you are, are far more annoying then other team posters. Grow some balls!

I'd rather us actually play well and win football games personally.

RE: It actually is all our fault - GSUALUM17 - 01-02-2018 12:45 PM

yep

RE: It actually is all our fault - TheEagleWay - 01-02-2018 12:45 PM

RE: It actually is all our fault - EigenEagle - 01-02-2018 12:56 PM

If a certain Sun Belt Program hadn't made a bone-headed coaching hire a couple of years ago they'd have helped push the Belt over (IMO) both CUSA and the MAC.

RE: It actually is all our fault - ark30inf - 01-02-2018 01:34 PM

(01-02-2018 12:36 PM)Rik Flair Wrote:  I was going to tell everyone to "suck it", but instead I will just tell all of the self-loathing, namby pamby, stAte fans who whine and moan to "suck it"! Go cut your wrists or jump off a cliff! Jeez, those posters, and you know who you are, are far more annoying then other team posters. Grow some balls!
When you let the conference down, especially after talking it down, you take responsibility. That's not namby-pamby. Its the opposite.

RE: It actually is all our fault - NCeagle - 01-02-2018 01:39 PM

Off to the pit of misery

RE: It actually is all our fault - sdcritter - 01-02-2018 01:45 PM

(01-02-2018 01:34 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  
When you let the conference down, especially after talking it down, you take responsibility. That's not namby-pamby. Its the opposite.

Yep.

RE: It actually is all our fault - asuwon - 01-02-2018 01:49 PM

I agree.

they are much more annoying to me, than any other Sun Belt team's fan base.

RE: It actually is all our fault - ark30inf - 01-02-2018 02:20 PM

(01-02-2018 01:49 PM)asuwon Wrote:  

I agree.

Probably just as annoying as the Arkansas tradition of thinking that you have to be a d-bag to be a good fan.

RE: It actually is all our fault - CardinalBlackTrojan - 01-02-2018 02:21 PM

Thanks StAte

This one's for you

[Image: 81Hf5Rp8J2L._SY450_.jpg]

RE: It actually is all our fault - trojanbrutha - 01-02-2018 05:02 PM

I understand the narrative, but I can't cast a single stone after Troy lost to south...NB evidently didn't get his team up for a 'big' game either, in that circumstance...we all got a good start in the early signing period, so we can right some wrongs and make 2018 a little more special.

Edit:

My bad Cajuns...I know y'all will come up with a good signing day in Feb... 03-2thumbsup

RE: It actually is all our fault - OsageJ - 01-02-2018 07:08 PM

I agree.

We have been too consistant winning games including bowls to apologize for one loss. The other teams with the exception of App have been up and down in wins and losses. We have continued to win. I won't apologise for anything and kind of disgusted with any stAte fan who does. Chief....Really!!!

RE: It actually is all our fault - ark30inf - 01-02-2018 07:18 PM

(01-02-2018 07:08 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  

I agree.

We have been too consistant winning games including bowls to apologize for one loss. The other teams with the exception of App have been up and down in wins and losses. We have continued to win. I won't apologise for anything and kind of disgusted with any stAte fan who does. Chief....Really!!!

He airs all of our stuff even when we are doing well. But this time he's right. Everyone else in the conference did their job, we didn't, and it cost the conference prestige. All on us this time.

RE: It actually is all our fault - sdcritter - 01-02-2018 07:22 PM

OK, that's over with now. Time to move on.

I don't see 2018 being much better for us. That leadership and chemistry hasn't come through on the field yet. I watched UCF in that game against Auburn. They wanted it. I saw that one time in 2017 for stAte. That was against the Cajuns. Until they find out how to bring that every game I'm not going to say we will be better than a 6-7 win team.