CSNbbs
Update: Eagles in the NFL - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Update: Eagles in the NFL (/thread-823751.html)

Update: Eagles in the NFL - Eagleditka - 08-09-2017 03:03 PM

Forgotten5.com

A recap of how Eagles are playing in NFL training camps.

RE: Update: Eagles in the NFL - ericsaid - 08-09-2017 04:42 PM

Breida, if given the chance, in Shanahan's offense may total over 1,000 yards. I always thought he would've been a perfect fit for App's stretch run scheme with a smash mouth offensive line. He now has that chance in San Fran. He obviously hit the weight room as well. McCaffrey came in to Panther's training camp with arms twice the size as he played with in college, looks like Breida did the same.

RE: Update: Eagles in the NFL - JCGSU - 08-10-2017 09:54 AM

(08-09-2017 04:42 PM)ericsaid Wrote:  Breida, if given the chance, in Shanahan's offense may total over 1,000 yards. I always thought he would've been a perfect fit for App's stretch run scheme with a smash mouth offensive line. He now has that chance in San Fran. He obviously hit the weight room as well. McCaffrey came in to Panther's training camp with arms twice the size as he played with in college, looks like Breida did the same.

Brieda choose his team very wisely. A case where it was better to be undrafted for sure. Honestly if I am not going in the top four or five rounds I would rather be undrafted.