CSNbbs
What's Zach Terrell up to? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: What's Zach Terrell up to? (/thread-821917.html)

What's Zach Terrell up to? - AllBronco - 07-14-2017 01:42 PM

Getting married tomorrow to former Bronco cheerleader, Maggie Craig. I'm going to try and sneak into the the rehearsal this evening and see how many of his teammates are in the wedding party.

Wishing them the very best.

RE: What's Zach Terrell up to? - toddjnsn - 07-17-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:I'm going to try and sneak into the the rehearsal this evening and see how many of his teammates are in the wedding party

Make sure you go inconspicuously... I recommend wearing a Buster Bronco costume, and hang low. If they do point you out as an interloper, just say you thought you were walking into a JENNY Craig wedding party -- honest mistake (make sure you keep the camera behind your back; turn flash off!). :)

RE: What's Zach Terrell up to? - AllBronco - 07-17-2017 07:38 PM

(07-17-2017 01:18 PM)toddjnsn Wrote:  
Quote:I'm going to try and sneak into the the rehearsal this evening and see how many of his teammates are in the wedding party

Make sure you go inconspicuously... I recommend wearing a Buster Bronco costume, and hang low. If they do point you out as an interloper, just say you thought you were walking into a JENNY Craig wedding party -- honest mistake (make sure you keep the camera behind your back; turn flash off!). :)

Getting into the rehearsal was easy. They were married at the church I attend so I was the groupie in the Bronco t-shirt sitting up in the balcony out of the way. Huge wedding party (28). And I heard standing room only crowd Saturday for the wedding (close to 300).

RE: What's Zach Terrell up to? - SilentStryk09 - 07-18-2017 11:03 AM

(07-17-2017 07:38 PM)AllBronco Wrote:  Huge wedding party (28). And I heard standing room only crowd Saturday for the wedding (close to 300).

Holy $hit. we had 12 in our party and that was huge. Also based on what i see on facebook, looks like PJ did attend and has shaved his head for some reason