CSNbbs
First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: College Sports and Conference Realignment (/forum-637.html)
+---- Thread: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get (/thread-818390.html)

First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - Rabonchild - 05-22-2017 08:09 PM

Good grief look at all the threads on this board concerning Liberty. It looks like they are playing half this board like a fiddle. Won't be long before they'll have half the board clogging at their beat.

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - Native Georgian - 05-22-2017 08:27 PM

Just wait until they actually win one of these buy-games.

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - nzmorange - 05-22-2017 09:14 PM

03-troll level ninja

Start 2 threads (~33% of the total threads) about a school - one of which complains about the attention that the school is getting

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - TodgeRodge - 05-22-2017 11:21 PM

sounds like Liberty is already P6!

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - dxdtdemon - 05-24-2017 05:29 AM

Just wait until they put Arkansas Tech on their schedule.

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - msm96wolf - 05-24-2017 07:30 AM

I think it has more to do with the anti-Liberty fans overplaying their hand and hatred to the school than the football program. I have seen less viciouis attacks on Baylor than Liberty. I do not agree with Liberty on all viewpoints, however, I do believe in Religious Liberty and Freedom of speech. While I can't stand Westboro nuts, I agreed with the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snyder_v._Phelps decision.

It reminds of when Gene Simmons loved it when people were burning Kiss albums. Greatest publicity for the band and sold twice as many albums because they had to get the album from somewhere.

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - mturn017 - 05-24-2017 07:49 AM

(05-24-2017 07:30 AM)msm96wolf Wrote:  I think it has more to do with the anti-Liberty fans overplaying their hand and hatred to the school than the football program. I have seen less viciouis attacks on Baylor than Liberty. I do not agree with Liberty on all viewpoints, however, I do believe in Religious Liberty and Freedom of speech. While I can't stand Westboro nuts, I agreed with the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snyder_v._Phelps decision.

It reminds of when Gene Simmons loved it when people were burning Kiss albums. Greatest publicity for the band and sold twice as many albums because they had to get the album from somewhere.

Yeah but they're going to have to follow up with some success on the feild if they really want to be hated/loved in the sports world. Otherwise people will stop caring.

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - TrojanCampaign - 05-24-2017 02:14 PM

(05-24-2017 07:49 AM)mturn017 Wrote:  
(05-24-2017 07:30 AM)msm96wolf Wrote:  I think it has more to do with the anti-Liberty fans overplaying their hand and hatred to the school than the football program. I have seen less viciouis attacks on Baylor than Liberty. I do not agree with Liberty on all viewpoints, however, I do believe in Religious Liberty and Freedom of speech. While I can't stand Westboro nuts, I agreed with the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snyder_v._Phelps decision.

Yeah but they're going to have to follow up with some success on the feild if they really want to be hated/loved in the sports world. Otherwise people will stop caring.

There are still people who care about Notre Dame
05-stirthepot

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - mturn017 - 05-24-2017 02:22 PM

(05-24-2017 02:14 PM)TrojanCampaign Wrote:  

05-stirthepot

Who?

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - NIU007 - 05-24-2017 02:43 PM

(05-24-2017 02:22 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  

05-stirthepot

Who?

Notre Dame fans.

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - panama - 05-24-2017 04:38 PM

(05-24-2017 02:43 PM)NIU007 Wrote:  
(05-24-2017 02:22 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  

05-stirthepot

Who?

Notre Dame fans.

NBC

RE: First I was envious of Liberty's Endowment Now it's the Attention they get - NewTimes - 05-24-2017 07:20 PM

(05-22-2017 08:09 PM)Rabonchild Wrote:  Good grief look at all the threads on this board concerning Liberty. It looks like they are playing half this board like a fiddle. Won't be long before they'll have half the board clogging at their beat.
And as a matter of speaking, this thread just adds one more.