CSNbbs
Any guesses on OC? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: Any guesses on OC? (/thread-805548.html)

Any guesses on OC? - flushtheherd - 01-14-2017 03:07 PM

I really have NO idea where we are going to get our next OC.... I just hope we stick with the read option type offense we ran under Ciarroca. In his presser today, Lester mentioned having some pretty in-depth talks with Ciarroca before he left for Minn regarding the system he implemented here. I just hope he may have dropped a few names of coaches out there who could pick up where he left off...

RE: Any guesses on OC? - flushtheherd - 01-14-2017 03:11 PM

I wonder if he will try to bring over the OC he worked with at Purdue under Hazell. Terry Malone.

RE: Any guesses on OC? - Stampede your face!! - 01-14-2017 03:11 PM

Gerad Parker

RE: Any guesses on OC? - Hiller4Hyz09 - 01-14-2017 03:14 PM

Mike Hart? Run The Ball!!

RE: Any guesses on OC? - Stampede your face!! - 01-14-2017 03:18 PM

Mike Hart hitched himself to wrong wagon. He chose Babers over Fleck. And his hometown. If he stayed, he would have likely been a candidate for head coach, or at the least would have been going to Minnesota.

RE: Any guesses on OC? - The Colonel - 01-15-2017 10:48 AM

(01-14-2017 03:18 PM)Stampede your face!! Wrote:  Mike Hart hitched himself to wrong wagon. He chose Babers over Fleck. And his hometown. If he stayed, he would have likely been a candidate for head coach, or at the least would have been going to Minnesota.

IMO, to Hart, Syracuse > Minnesota. (And, quite possibly, Babers > P.J.)

RE: Any guesses on OC? - BroncoPhilly - 01-15-2017 11:07 AM

(01-14-2017 03:07 PM)flushtheherd Wrote:  I really have NO idea where we are going to get our next OC.... I just hope we stick with the read option type offense we ran under Ciarroca. In his presser today, Lester mentioned having some pretty in-depth talks with Ciarroca before he left for Minn regarding the system he implemented here. I just hope he may have dropped a few names of coaches out there who could pick up where he left off...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. We have all the talent onboard already to run this offense, why mess with a successful scheme? Bring onboard an OC-preferrably younger-who knows this offense and can manage it.

RE: Any guesses on OC? - Stampede your face!! - 01-15-2017 11:12 AM

(01-15-2017 10:48 AM)The Colonel Wrote:  
(01-14-2017 03:18 PM)Stampede your face!! Wrote:  Mike Hart hitched himself to wrong wagon. He chose Babers over Fleck. And his hometown. If he stayed, he would have likely been a candidate for head coach, or at the least would have been going to Minnesota.

IMO, to Hart, Syracuse > Minnesota. (And, quite possibly, Babers > P.J.)

Yeah, this is pretty much a fact. He still hitched himself to the wrong wagon. But coaching where he is from was too hard to pass up, especially with a guy he respected more than PJ