CSNbbs
USF vs Memphis - Can't buy tickets from gotigersgo.com? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: USF vs Memphis - Can't buy tickets from gotigersgo.com? (/thread-805485.html)

USF vs Memphis - Can't buy tickets from gotigersgo.com? - Harry J - 01-14-2017 12:56 AM

I relocated back to Memphis earlier this month and the USF game will be the first I'll be able to attend. I tried searching for tickets on the Tigers athletics site gotigersgo.com, but there doesn't appear to be an option of buying tickets. In fact, the next game you're able to buy tickets from them is for the UCF on the 22nd.

Typical Memphis BS aside, do you guys have a viable source to purchase tickets for this game?

RE: USF vs Memphis - Can't buy tickets from gotigersgo.com? - UMTiger02 - 01-14-2017 01:14 AM

I have 2 up top for $20

RE: USF vs Memphis - Can't buy tickets from gotigersgo.com? - Cletus - 01-14-2017 01:23 AM

You should be able to buy tickets at the window

RE: USF vs Memphis - Can't buy tickets from gotigersgo.com? - MemTiger90 - 01-14-2017 01:02 PM

(01-14-2017 12:56 AM)Harry J Wrote:  I relocated back to Memphis earlier this month and the USF game will be the first I'll be able to attend. I tried searching for tickets on the Tigers athletics site gotigersgo.com, but there doesn't appear to be an option of buying tickets. In fact, the next game you're able to buy tickets from them is for the UCF on the 22nd.

Typical Memphis BS aside, do you guys have a viable source to purchase tickets for this game?

They stop going on sale at gotigersgo the day before the game. You can get them at the Forum

RE: USF vs Memphis - Can't buy tickets from gotigersgo.com? - Harry J - 01-14-2017 02:38 PM

Thanks.

RE: USF vs Memphis - Can't buy tickets from gotigersgo.com? - salukiblue - 01-14-2017 02:41 PM

http://csnbbs.com/thread-805517.html