CSNbbs
Best place to buy tickets online? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: Best place to buy tickets online? (/thread-805407.html)

Best place to buy tickets online? - bearcatjim - 01-13-2017 02:39 PM

StubHub and SeatGeek charge an arm and a leg in fees above the inflated scalp price. Anybody know of a better way? Looking to go to UConn game and want decent seats.

RE: Best place to buy tickets online? - rath v2.0 - 01-13-2017 02:46 PM

Craigslist can be good....there are tickets there but those are normally the same pro resellers you find other places.

The week of the game individuals tend to put some up when they want to cash in or if they can't make the game.

RE: Best place to buy tickets online? - bearcatjim - 01-13-2017 03:03 PM

Cool I didn't think to check there. Thx

RE: Best place to buy tickets online? - levydl - 01-13-2017 03:08 PM

Tickpick.com doesn't tack on all the fees, so at least the price you see is what you'll pay.

RE: Best place to buy tickets online? - djtothemoney - 01-13-2017 03:44 PM

I've found SeatGeek to be pretty fair. They don't sell their own tickets, so they are at the mercy of StubHub etc. However, I have found the resale market for UC tickets to not be great.

Is the UCONN game sold out?

RE: Best place to buy tickets online? - TubaCat - 01-13-2017 03:54 PM

I exclusively use Vivid Seats, though I don't usually have to buy my own tickets for UC games. 03-shhhh

Best place to buy tickets online? - BearcatnKY - 01-13-2017 04:01 PM

There is an app called Gametime where you can buy tickets up to the last minute and they are sent right to your phone. You also can print them out.( I'd check with UC if they have the capability of scanning off a phone).

I believe you get a credit for opening an account and there are also $20 coupons flying around.

I have not personally purchased any tickets but have looked it over. The fees on a $15 ticket are $6. They say if a better value arises they refund you the difference. I have seen a few people who used it for Reds games and they said it worked fine.

RE: Best place to buy tickets online? - bearcatjim - 01-13-2017 09:53 PM

(01-13-2017 03:44 PM)djtothemoney Wrote:  I've found SeatGeek to be pretty fair. They don't sell their own tickets, so they are at the mercy of StubHub etc. However, I have found the resale market for UC tickets to not be great.

Is the UCONN game sold out?

No but I want better seats than what they have left.

RE: Best place to buy tickets online? - bearcatjim - 01-13-2017 09:54 PM

Thx all

RE: Best place to buy tickets online? - mptnstr@44 - 01-14-2017 11:19 AM

Groupon has tickets for Bearcat games.

I've also used Scorebig.com for tickets. They have tickets to the Shootout for as low as $69 and for the UConn game for as low as $14.