CSNbbs
PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of (/thread-788278.html)

PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - Penny Lane - 08-24-2016 10:50 PM

Of 2016.

NM

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - Bathtub Gin - 08-24-2016 11:04 PM

Hope he's ready

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - Chi-TownTiger - 08-25-2016 01:18 AM

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2016/08/24/the-way-we-hear-it-paxton-lynch-poised-to-become-denver-broncos-starter-sooner-than-expected/al490bd/

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - Chi-TownTiger - 08-25-2016 01:27 AM

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bet-on-paxton-lynch-starting-before-other-rookie-qbs-more-nfl-notes/

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - holyterror - 08-25-2016 04:05 AM

Wow. From hot garbage to slipping into late first round to starting for the super bowl champs. Must be surreal for the kid.
Until he looks in the mirror and sees that Comanche rookie haircut. That probably makes it real.
Good luck Paxton. Watch your back!

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - ericsrevenge76 - 08-25-2016 06:08 AM

(08-24-2016 11:04 PM)Bathtub Gin Wrote:  Hope he's ready

He's probably not, but the other guys are stinking it up.

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - fsquid - 08-25-2016 08:32 AM

I was thinking start the kid from Northwestern with Lynch being your starter by late October.

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - NigelTufnel - 08-25-2016 09:03 AM

Never quite understood the concern about Pax not being under center, my recollection is that he did that a lot, maybe not last year, but def in his Soph year.

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - tiger2000 - 08-25-2016 09:14 AM

He looked mostly good in that preseason game I just worry about them getting out there too quickly. His raw talent surpasses the other guys without a doubt. Would like to see him take snaps with the starters.

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - umbluegray - 08-25-2016 09:32 AM

(08-25-2016 01:27 AM)Chi-TownTiger Wrote:  http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bet-on-paxton-lynch-starting-before-other-rookie-qbs-more-nfl-notes/

Wow! A Morrisey/The Smiths reference!

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - Seabee TIger Fan - 08-25-2016 11:30 AM

This really should come as no surprise when you compare him to his competition. A 7th rounder with one year of experience toting a clipboard or the man who is most known for the butt fumble and has been statistically one of the worst qb's in the league since he broke in.

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - snowtiger - 08-25-2016 12:08 PM

He walked out on that RoseBowl field like he owned it.

I dunno nothing about his physical readiness now, but he had that part hummin' then.

My Tiger heart burst with pride, and....I texted all the UCLA relatives I knew.. They got so skeert at the end.

Man we played that game free and loose like we had nothing to lose!!

I'm thinking it's gonna be just as exciting this year, or more so. 04-cheers
dunno why..I just am.

lol...

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - AlonsoWDC - 08-25-2016 12:47 PM

(08-25-2016 08:32 AM)fsquid Wrote:  I was thinking start the kid from Northwestern with Lynch being your starter by late October.

Me too.

I don't really know what the situation is in Denver, but having a guy being your starter for the 'bulk' of a season, to say that preseason, makes no sense at QB. You go with someone until you don't.

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - gotigers1 - 08-28-2016 01:34 PM

He needs a year under his belt, I wish Manning was still there, learn from one of the all time greats

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - BinghamptonNed - 08-28-2016 11:29 PM

the Broncos are waiting until after the Panther's game to put Paxton in. maybe a little longer. Either way, Carolina is going to rip the Bronco' QB a new one, why have your future franchise QB be the one that gets ripped?

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - bsp34 - 08-29-2016 10:49 AM

they just announced Simien is the starter

RE: PFW is hearing the Broncos have already determined Lynch will be starter for bulk of - gotigers1 - 08-29-2016 11:52 AM

(08-29-2016 10:49 AM)bsp34 Wrote:  they just announced Simien is the starter

I'm glad, don't throw Paxton to the Wolves his very first game