CSNbbs
Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs (/thread-780708.html)

Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - tigertom - 05-25-2016 12:12 PM

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/05/24/denver-broncos-quarterbacks-make-debut-during-otas/

Broncos are excited and happy for Paxton's progress ! ! !

RE: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - Brother Bluto - 05-25-2016 12:32 PM

I saw where he was second string

RE: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - NigelTufnel - 05-25-2016 12:38 PM

He's also doing well.

RE: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - idroot4russia - 05-25-2016 12:43 PM

This chic was on with Geoff this morning, gave a positive review of Paxton's first day of OTAs.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2016/05/24/paxton-lynch-denver-mark-sanchez/84873400/

"Cornerback Aqib Talib, whose first-team defense was watching from the sideline when Lynch launched his touchdown pass to Taylor, called out to the rookie several times during the practice, praising Lynch after a couple strong throws by the quarterback.

“He threw some great passes. He was impressive to me. I've seen a lot of rookie quarterbacks come out and not look that good on their first day,” Talib told USA TODAY Sports. “But he came out and threw the ball with confidence and he showed off that strong arm one time to [Taylor]. I definitely liked what I saw.”
"

RE: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - tigerscane - 05-25-2016 12:48 PM

Like i said years back and will say it again My Buddy Paxton is gonna be a Star and Win a Championship or two before he is done in the league baring no major Injuries......No Limits....The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - Brother Bluto - 05-25-2016 12:51 PM

Smh

RE: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - tigertom - 05-25-2016 04:43 PM

I know some Tigers out there that are organizing an alumni association and they are having a great time watching this new race horse. He's a true BRONCO for certain.

RE: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - Crazier - 05-25-2016 06:14 PM

I want to see how good Lynch will be with more athletic wide receivers.

RE: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - roachman48 - 05-25-2016 07:13 PM

(05-25-2016 06:14 PM)Crazier Wrote:  I want to see how good Lynch will be with more athletic wide receivers.

I hear what you are saying. But imho, our receivers really stepped up this past season. They did a good job of hauling in those 50/50 balls. That was not the case for paxtons' first two seasons.

RE: Paxton Lynch - continues to do good at OTAs - Julian - 05-25-2016 08:37 PM

It seems that Paxton is fitting in with the Broncos organization just fine. I'm happy for the dude. We all will be watching him in the NFL and it will be fun.