CSNbbs
UL is taking one of our coaches - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: UL is taking one of our coaches (/thread-769172.html)

UL is taking one of our coaches - Thegoldstandard - 02-03-2016 04:52 PM

John Simon from our staff is leaving for UL.

He was very close to Monken, they went back to days together at Tech. I hope that isnt held against him.

Simon did a great job here. Some coaches leave the wrong way. John did not. He stayed on and every kid he was recruiting for us signed today.
He handled his leaving with class and i hope you guys welcome him.

RE: UL is taking one of our coaches - geauxcajuns - 02-03-2016 05:53 PM

Hopefully he does well for us. We have underdeveloped and misused several WRs over the past three seasons. I hope he can fix that. There is raw talent there, they just leave 4 years later as raw talent.

RE: UL is taking one of our coaches - LaCajunsFan - 02-03-2016 06:15 PM

(02-03-2016 05:53 PM)geauxcajuns Wrote:  Hopefully he does well for us. We have underdeveloped and misused several WRs over the past three seasons. I hope he can fix that. There is raw talent there, they just leave 4 years later as raw talent.
Agreed....this is something that is definety needed, and I think it will be very good get for us. Geaux Cajuns

RE: UL is taking one of our coaches - swampbear - 02-03-2016 11:43 PM

(02-03-2016 04:52 PM)Thegoldstandard Wrote:  John Simon from our staff is leaving for UL.

He was very close to Monken, they went back to days together at Tech. I hope that isnt held against him.

Simon did a great job here. Some coaches leave the wrong way. John did not. He stayed on and every kid he was recruiting for us signed today.
He handled his leaving with class and i hope you guys welcome him.

I am very excited that he is heading our way.