CSNbbs
Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd (/thread-759430.html)

Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - SilentStryk09 - 11-23-2015 11:24 AM

ESPN
McMurphy
San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl - December 23rd - WMU vs. Air Force

Schlabach
San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl - December 23rd - WMU vs. Boise State

CBS Sports
New Mexico Bowl - December 19th - WMU vs. New Mexico

Sports Illustrated
Boca Raton Bowl - December 22nd - WMU vs. USF

SBNation
Boca Raton Bowl - December 22nd - WMU vs. Memphis

SportingNews
Popeye's Bahama's Bowl - December 24th - WMUvs. Southern Mississippi

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - tayle's mullet - 11-23-2015 02:18 PM

A showdown of the Broncos in the Poinsettia Bowl would be awesome. And I'd be there for that one.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - SilentStryk09 - 11-23-2015 03:30 PM

Yeah, as upset with how we all have been about how we've played against the top teams in the MAC, i'd still be excited as all hell to watch one of these games.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - rtletterman - 11-23-2015 04:06 PM

I'm hoping we don't draw Air Force or Boise. They'd crush us. Worse than last year's bowl.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - SilentStryk09 - 11-23-2015 04:14 PM

(11-23-2015 04:06 PM)rtletterman Wrote:  I'm hoping we don't draw Air Force or Boise. They'd crush us. Worse than last year's bowl.

I'm more scared of AF than Boise, just because of the GAS game.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - rtletterman - 11-23-2015 04:54 PM

(11-23-2015 04:14 PM)SilentStryk09 Wrote:  
(11-23-2015 04:06 PM)rtletterman Wrote:  I'm hoping we don't draw Air Force or Boise. They'd crush us. Worse than last year's bowl.

I'm more scared of AF than Boise, just because of the GAS game.

GASO's offense wasn't anything like AF other than how they lined up.

BUT, we didn't do well against either.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - toddjnsn - 11-24-2015 03:38 PM

Quote:I'm hoping we don't draw Air Force or Boise. They'd crush us. Worse than last year's bowl.

Boise? Very possibly. Air Force? They're not as good as last year, so I'd say no to that.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - SilentStryk09 - 11-25-2015 10:19 AM

Updated with the SI.com projection.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - rtletterman - 11-25-2015 10:36 AM

(11-24-2015 03:38 PM)toddjnsn Wrote:  
Quote:I'm hoping we don't draw Air Force or Boise. They'd crush us. Worse than last year's bowl.

Boise? Very possibly. Air Force? They're not as good as last year, so I'd say no to that.

You just saw that Air Force went into Boise and beat them right?

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - Boca Rocket - 11-25-2015 12:43 PM

Bahamas Bowl against MTSU would be a good match up.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - toddjnsn - 11-25-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:You just saw that Air Force went into Boise and beat them right?

Yeah, but Boise seems to have fallen this year A lot more comparatively. The chances of getting smoked by Boise would be LESS than getting smoked by BG.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - rtletterman - 11-25-2015 02:46 PM

Todd, seriously. You said to my statement that Boise was more possibly a team that would smoke us than Air Force.

That just proves to me that in your mind, green grass is congruent to china.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - toddjnsn - 11-25-2015 03:43 PM

Quote:Todd, seriously. You said to my statement that Boise was more possibly a team that would smoke us than Air Force.

I took your point and was adjusting my answer. Boise isn't the typical Boise who'd smoke us. I'm not basing it purely on them losing to Air Force. I'm just saying AF isn't as good. I never said Boise wasn't -- just that they'd possibly smoke us. I do believe Boise just doesn't match up well with AF (lost last year, still won BCS bowl) as some teams don't. But since we played AF before, and GA-Southern (not the same type of O, but more similar than standard Os) -- I think we'd be prepared to match up well with them Better than last year. They aren't as good as they were last year, and I do believe we are a small notch better.

Boise? I say possibly because I think we Could possibly win that game, but also possibly get Smoked if they played to their potential, time for some injuries to heal, etc.

RE: Bowl Projections - Week of November 22nd - rtletterman - 11-25-2015 03:52 PM

^
Day drinking.