CSNbbs
Story ideas for bye week..PLEASE NO PJ!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: Story ideas for bye week..PLEASE NO PJ!! (/thread-750739.html)

Story ideas for bye week..PLEASE NO PJ!! - uclabruin - 09-27-2015 07:26 AM

I will start: 85 Ernsberger and his role...two years ago he was this "tough kid" at B.C. Lakeview..local angle..he was key to running game in Ohio.

RE: Story ideas for bye week..PLEASE NO PJ!! - Dirty Ernie - 09-27-2015 10:19 AM

I agree. The coaching staff has done an excellent job of getting the kid up to speed. They saw potential there and kept working the process with him to get a better best. Right on.

RE: Story ideas for bye week..PLEASE NO PJ!! - Nacho - 09-27-2015 10:23 AM

You guys put way too much effort into complaining about stories about PJ. PJ gonna PJ, journalist gonna journal.

RE: Story ideas for bye week..PLEASE NO PJ!! - uclabruin - 09-27-2015 10:24 AM

nacho gonna nacho

RE: Story ideas for bye week..PLEASE NO PJ!! - rtletterman - 09-27-2015 10:30 AM

Don't read them. I wait until people start gushing here to catch up.

RE: Story ideas for bye week..PLEASE NO PJ!! - Nacho - 09-27-2015 10:36 AM

(09-27-2015 10:30 AM)rtletterman Wrote:  Don't read them. I wait until people start gushing here to catch up.

I don't even read the newspaper. Only the old and dumb read the newspaper. Get your news elsewhere.

RE: Story ideas for bye week..PLEASE NO PJ!! - Broncos83 - 09-27-2015 11:15 AM

How about a story on the guys that they are planning to redshirt this year and what strengths they are expected to bring to the team next year. I'd also love to know what next year (and maybe 2 years down the road) will look like on the Offensive and Defensive lines. I feel like PJ is putting the proper focus on these areas but I'd like some reassurance that we are taking the right steps to get bigger/stronger. I feel good about the focus on the skill positions but we NEED to get better up front on both sides.