CSNbbs
Lester & Moreland @ Syracuse - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: Lester & Moreland @ Syracuse (/thread-743602.html)

Lester & Moreland @ Syracuse - Hiller4Hyz09 - 07-26-2015 08:45 AM

Lester & Moreland @ Syracuse

RE: Lester & Moreland @ Syracuse - Hiller4Hyz09 - 07-26-2015 08:55 AM

Man, some of those comments...

Quote:This is part of the problem, not the solution. Western Michigan ( a directional school) is rated 173rd nationally and from the Mid-American Conference ( a lesser division one conference). Is this the best that we can get???
If SU REALLY wants a premier team,you need to staff from a premier conference; this is inclusive of the head coach and his assistants! A premier coaching staff has the GRAVITAS to recruit and sign outstanding 4 and 5 star athletes. The way it is.

For our heroes, I suppose we should pull for SU to have a good year.

RE: Lester & Moreland @ Syracuse - MajorHoople - 07-26-2015 08:57 AM

Good article, thanks for posting.

RE: Lester & Moreland @ Syracuse - SilentStryk09 - 07-26-2015 09:55 AM

Holy crap you'd think Syracuse was a power.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

RE: Lester & Moreland @ Syracuse - BroncoPhilly - 07-26-2015 02:07 PM

I like to see Lester and Moreland keep acquiring experience and learning, we may well see both of them back at WMU someday. Maybe when Fleck moves upward and onward?

RE: Lester & Moreland @ Syracuse - toddjnsn - 07-26-2015 08:05 PM

Quote:I like to see Lester and Moreland keep acquiring experience and learning, we may well see both of them back at WMU someday. Maybe when Fleck moves upward and onward?

It'd be crazy if we (somehow) do really well THIS season for Fleck to get hired elsewhere, enough to be more than a lateral move but a P5 move -- Illinois. And if Syracuse does well this season, we hire Tim Lester as the HC, and Moreland as OC.

Then instead of playing Illinois next year for PJ vs Cubit, we play Illinois for Lester vs PJ. That'd be pretty sweet.