CSNbbs
Ya Gotta Love TXST - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Ya Gotta Love TXST (/thread-735895.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ya Gotta Love TXST - CatMom - 04-27-2015 06:58 PM

Apparently this is the 3rd gal to do this in the past year

http://totalfratmove.com/whats-this-deal-with-this-blindfolded-naked-girl-hanging-out-on-the-texas-state-campus/

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - panama - 04-27-2015 08:38 PM

A job, bills and real life wil cure that :)

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - bokobobcat1919 - 04-27-2015 10:07 PM

(04-27-2015 08:38 PM)panama Wrote:  A job, bills and real life wil cure that :)

Some day her future kid will come across that pic on the internet and be scarred for life.

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - CajunExpress - 04-27-2015 10:41 PM

IMO this is an extraordinary young woman. She clearly is creating a reaction, and nobody knows why, but we all think about it.

As for her twenty years down the road, I doubt she will be cowed into humility and shame. Instead she will inspire her children to be free thinkers. Of course she could simply be an exhibitionist.

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - boroeagle2 - 04-28-2015 08:17 AM

I once saw a group of naked girls hanging out on a corner on Broughton Street in Savannah (major part of downtown tourist area). Or at least I thought that's what I saw, when I got close you could see that they were wearing like a nude color suit-kinda like full body pantyhose with marker lines drawn on it to show where various cuts of meat would come from on the human body. I guess they were from PETA, and protesting people eating meat or something. I headed on down the road to get me a hamburger, but they did attract some attention, I'll give them that.

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - EigenEagle - 04-28-2015 08:19 AM

I was expecting a chubby or hairy chick. I'm disappointed. No, I guess I'm not actually.

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - APPrising - 04-28-2015 08:22 AM

Can I click on this link at work?

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - TheRevSWT - 04-28-2015 08:24 AM

Yeah, it is safe for work, Apprising.

Big black bar that goes across "interesting" parts.

I don't get what she's trying to accomplish, so I am stuck looking at her going "hey... not bad!" instead of thinking about her protest issue.

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - boroeagle2 - 04-28-2015 08:25 AM

(04-28-2015 08:22 AM)APPrising Wrote:  Can I click on this link at work?

Yeah, everything "important" is blacked out. Still may not want to if a lot of others can see your screen though

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - APPrising - 04-28-2015 08:27 AM

(04-28-2015 08:25 AM)boroeagle2 Wrote:  
(04-28-2015 08:22 AM)APPrising Wrote:  Can I click on this link at work?

Yeah, everything "important" is blacked out. Still may not want to if a lot of others can see your screen though

well, that's no fun

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - APPrising - 04-28-2015 08:29 AM

(04-28-2015 08:24 AM)TheRevSWT Wrote:  Yeah, it is safe for work, Apprising.

Big black bar that goes across "interesting" parts.

I don't get what she's trying to accomplish, so I am stuck looking at her going "hey... not bad!" instead of thinking about her protest issue.

from the looks of it, seems that they could have used a much smaller black bar and still would have blocked out the "interesting parts"

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - usmgh - 04-28-2015 09:23 AM

(04-27-2015 10:41 PM)CajunExpress Wrote:  IMO this is an extraordinary young woman. She clearly is creating a reaction, and nobody knows why, but we all think about it.

As for her twenty years down the road, I doubt she will be cowed into humility and shame. Instead she will inspire her children to be free thinkers. Of course she could simply be an exhibitionist.

Thanks to google's Acadiana to English translator all of that stuff above translates into....

"She's hot and I like the way she looks with no cloths on, so shut up."

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - chrisattsu - 04-28-2015 09:29 AM

Heres a write up from the University Star (School Newspaper)--
http://star.txstate.edu/node/3968

Monika Rostvold, studio art senior, wore a thong and pasties on her breasts the color of flesh in a performance piece to make a statement about the objectification of women for Sexual Assault Awareness month.

Women are pressured to attain an ideal body type, Rostvold said. However, women come in “all different shapes and sizes.” The artist wanted to highlight the difference between the way the male and female bodies are perceived by society

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - CatMom - 04-28-2015 09:30 AM

Well, it was posted on Twitter & Facebook sans those bars.

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - boroeagle2 - 04-28-2015 09:32 AM

(04-28-2015 09:30 AM)CatMom Wrote:  Well, it was posted on Twitter & Facebook sans those bars.

Link? lol

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - EigenEagle - 04-28-2015 09:49 AM

(04-28-2015 09:29 AM)chrisattsu Wrote:  Heres a write up from the University Star (School Newspaper)--

Monika Rostvold, studio art senior, wore a thong and pasties on her breasts the color of flesh in a performance piece to make a statement about the objectification of women for Sexual Assault Awareness month.

Women are pressured to attain an ideal body type, Rostvold said. However, women come in “all different shapes and sizes.” The artist wanted to highlight the difference between the way the male and female bodies are perceived by society

Makes sense. I mean, women love fat and unattractive guys just as much as lean hunks so why do we guys only want the chicks with the Victoria's Secret bodies?

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - Beltfan - 04-28-2015 09:56 AM

(04-27-2015 10:41 PM)CajunExpress Wrote:  IMO this is an extraordinary young woman. She clearly is creating a reaction, and nobody knows why, but we all think about it.

OMG. Cajun thinking?

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - Usajags - 04-28-2015 10:39 AM

(04-28-2015 09:29 AM)chrisattsu Wrote:  Heres a write up from the University Star (School Newspaper)--

Says the girl with that body. If you don't want to be objectified, don't sit on the school house steps naked.04-cheers

But thanks for doing it. 01-ncaabbs

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - APPrising - 04-28-2015 10:50 AM

I admire what she is doing and think that more women should be doing exactly this same thing...preferably in Charlotte, NC.

RE: Ya Gotta Love TXST - JoeJag - 04-28-2015 10:54 AM

(04-28-2015 10:50 AM)APPrising Wrote:  

I admire what she is doing and think that more women should be doing exactly this same thing...preferably in Charlotte, NC.

Whatever makes her happy, makes ole Joe happy. 03-shhhh