CSNbbs
SBNation (AAC Previews): The big 2015 Tulane football guide - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: SBNation (AAC Previews): The big 2015 Tulane football guide (/thread-735630.html)

SBNation (AAC Previews): The big 2015 Tulane football guide - pesik - 04-24-2015 10:17 AM

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/4/24/8469819/tulane-football-2015-preview-schedule-roster

summary:

"tricky road slate will all but ensure Tulane has a losing record heading into the final month. If this still-young team can keep its nerve, the Green Wave could craft a late-season streak and go bowling again......it does seem like Curtis Johnson is doing good things. His last two teams have been Tulane's best in the last decade and he will be playing so many sophomores and juniors that, on paper, the Green Wave could play at a high level in 2016. This fall is a bit of a mystery "

RE: SBNation (AAC Previews): The big 2015 Tulane football guide - Kruciff - 04-24-2015 10:22 AM

8. Tulane
9. Tulsa
10. UConn
11. USF
12. SMU

RE: SBNation (AAC Previews): The big 2015 Tulane football guide - Kruciff - 04-24-2015 10:22 AM

I'm predicting... Either Temple or Houston is next. Possibly ECU.

RE: SBNation (AAC Previews): The big 2015 Tulane football guide - Kruciff - 04-24-2015 10:33 AM

Pesik, you wanna take over Countdown duties? I typically compile all of them every year into a single thread, but with work there is just no way. If you make a thread, i'll pin it to the top of the forum and you can edit as you see fit.

I know SBNation is in full swing, and the Orlando Sentinel just started theirs. Paul Myerberg should have his up and running shortly.

RE: SBNation (AAC Previews): The big 2015 Tulane football guide - pesik - 04-24-2015 12:36 PM

(04-24-2015 10:33 AM)Kruciff Wrote:  Pesik, you wanna take over Countdown duties? I typically compile all of them every year into a single thread, but with work there is just no way. If you make a thread, i'll pin it to the top of the forum and you can edit as you see fit.

I know SBNation is in full swing, and the Orlando Sentinel just started theirs. Paul Myerberg should have his up and running shortly.

yeah thats fine, ill make one later one

RE: SBNation (AAC Previews): The big 2015 Tulane football guide - oliveandblue - 04-24-2015 12:50 PM

Six wins will shut a lot of people up. An early shock ACC win will also do the same.

8+ wins and CJ is a COY.

The underrated local recruits will make us very competitive. The problem is that we could lose a LOT of close contests. ST is such a severe problem that it's not even funny.