CSNbbs
Basketball Recruit Updates - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: Basketball Recruit Updates (/thread-727343.html)

Basketball Recruit Updates - Seahawkhoops - 04-11-2021 06:00 AM

(04-10-2021 06:02 PM)82hawk Wrote:  
(04-10-2021 04:34 PM)Seahawkhoops Wrote:  
(04-10-2021 03:50 PM)Seahawk2010 Wrote:  Jake Boggs to University of South Florida. Chose USF over VCU and Loyola-Chicago

https://usf.rivals.com/news/unc-wilmington-s-jake-boggs-is-transferring-to-south-florida

How could it be? I’ve been told here he’s not that big of a loss. Good luck Jake hopefully your new coach lets you play the right position!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Cause I've never seen it. You're putting all your chips on the men's basketball team sucking next year aren't you?

Until proven otherwise I’ll go with proven. Hope it’s not the case. You don’t pay much attention to the baseball threads based on your statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - jumpinmullet - 04-11-2021 09:50 AM

Good for Boggs,he has a chance to be really good if used the right way.

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - billthebighawksfan - 04-11-2021 12:26 PM

And, if he decides to play hard and set feet early on pick and pop or trail 3. Hopefully his defense will continue to improve and rebounding.

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - Seahawkhoops - 04-12-2021 03:22 PM

Another one bites the dust Sam Iorio committed to Niagra Saturday

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - triangleseahawk919 - 04-12-2021 03:55 PM

(04-12-2021 03:22 PM)Seahawkhoops Wrote:  Another one bites the dust Sam Iorio committed to Niagra Saturday

OH NO! What will we do without the transfer from South Alabama that none of us knew anything about prior to something being shared on twitter last week? Has to be difficult to be as negative as you always are....

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - jumpinmullet - 04-12-2021 03:58 PM

(04-12-2021 03:55 PM)triangleseahawk919 Wrote:  
(04-12-2021 03:22 PM)Seahawkhoops Wrote:  Another one bites the dust Sam Iorio committed to Niagra Saturday

OH NO! What will we do without the transfer from South Alabama that none of us knew anything about prior to something being shared on twitter last week. Has to be difficult to be as negative as you always are....

What exactly was negative about stating a fact ?

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - triangleseahawk919 - 04-12-2021 04:01 PM

(04-12-2021 03:58 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  

OH NO! What will we do without the transfer from South Alabama that none of us knew anything about prior to something being shared on twitter last week. Has to be difficult to be as negative as you always are....

Sorry must have read "another one bites the dust" the wrong way. It is a fact...someone that none of us knows anything about committed to another program. You two are insufferable...what's the point of following and supporting a team that's supposedly the dumpster fire you both believe it is?

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - jumpinmullet - 04-12-2021 04:11 PM

(04-12-2021 04:01 PM)triangleseahawk919 Wrote:  

Sorry must have read "another one bites the dust" the wrong way. It is a fact...someone that none of us knows anything about committed to another program. You two are insufferable...what's the point of following and supporting a team that's supposedly the dumpster fire you both believe it is?
What is the point of taking everything posted on here as a personal insult ? It literally has nothing todo with you .

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - triangleseahawk919 - 04-12-2021 04:17 PM

(04-12-2021 04:11 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  

What is the point of taking everything posted on here as a personal insult ? It literally has nothing todo with you .

Nothing on here is a personal insult. Just don't understand the reasoning for the constant bitching and moaning from you both. Ya'll should just share numbers and talk back and forth to each other there and share in your misery.

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - jumpinmullet - 04-12-2021 06:04 PM

(04-12-2021 04:17 PM)triangleseahawk919 Wrote:  
(04-12-2021 03:55 PM)triangleseahawk919 Wrote:  OH NO! What will we do without the transfer from South Alabama that none of us knew anything about prior to something being shared on twitter last week. Has to be difficult to be as negative as you always are....

Nothing on here is a personal insult. Just don't understand the reasoning for the constant bitching and moaning from you both. Ya'll should just share numbers and talk back and forth to each other there and share in your misery.
I said the program is a dumpster fire and if you can show me that it is not in a terrible spot right now at this moment I would love to see it. You seem to be a defender of nothing so show me the evidence that says it is on the way back-I'll be waiting. Hope by the way hope is not evidence but just a feeling. If not you are welcome to block me or disregard the truth -whatever you want.

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - 82hawk - 04-12-2021 06:17 PM

(04-12-2021 06:04 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  
(04-12-2021 03:58 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  What exactly was negative about stating a fact ?

I said the program is a dumpster fire and if you can show me that it is not in a terrible spot right now at this moment I would love to see it. You seem to be a defender of nothing so show me the evidence that says it is on the way back-I'll be waiting. Hope by the way hope is not evidence but just a feeling. If not you are welcome to block me or disregard the truth -whatever you want.

Mullet is an old fart who shows up anytime he can bash UNCW. Haven't heard from him in year, and he's back. It's his joy in life. He revels in negativity. Never went to UNCW and really has no connection except he's a " fan". Hoops is just as bad.

We will actually have a team on the court next year, but waiting until then to bash the coach can't get here soon enough, so they will spend this entire spring and summer predicting gloom and doom.

Par for the course with them.

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - jumpinmullet - 04-12-2021 07:13 PM

(04-12-2021 06:17 PM)82hawk Wrote:  
(04-12-2021 04:01 PM)triangleseahawk919 Wrote:  Sorry must have read "another one bites the dust" the wrong way. It is a fact...someone that none of us knows anything about committed to another program. You two are insufferable...what's the point of following and supporting a team that's supposedly the dumpster fire you both believe it is?

Mullet is an old fart who shows up anytime he can bash UNCW. Haven't heard from him in year, and he's back. It's his joy in life. He revels in negativity. Never went to UNCW and really has no connection except he's a " fan". Hoops is just as bad.

We will actually have a team on the court next year, but waiting until then to bash the coach can't get here soon enough, so they will spend this entire spring and summer predicting gloom and doom.

You guys are so easy-it's all most not worth the time .

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - triangleseahawk919 - 04-12-2021 07:19 PM

(04-12-2021 07:13 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  
(04-12-2021 04:11 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  What is the point of taking everything posted on here as a personal insult ? It literally has nothing todo with you .

If this is an act, I’m impressed. If this is who you really are, God bless those that have to be around you.

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - 82hawk - 04-12-2021 07:44 PM

(04-12-2021 07:13 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  
(04-12-2021 04:11 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  What is the point of taking everything posted on here as a personal insult ? It literally has nothing todo with you .

It's been nice not having you around. Feel free to leave again since you have zero to add to this discussion board.

Basketball Recruit Updates - B_Hawk06 - 04-12-2021 08:07 PM

Are all of you done?

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - 82hawk - 04-12-2021 08:48 PM

(04-12-2021 08:07 PM)B_Hawk06 Wrote:  Are all of you done?

Lol

Same old crap. He's a troll. If he were an ECU poster he'd be booted.

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - jumpinmullet - 04-12-2021 09:19 PM

(04-12-2021 08:48 PM)82hawk Wrote:  

Lol

Mr.Positive ragging somebody out who happens to not agree with him on anything-ever. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe your wife or kids love you-you could use it.

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - bricksnivy - 04-12-2021 09:31 PM

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGsbuwTL2mB4n-1l6PEJp...p;usqp=CAU]

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - 82hawk - 04-13-2021 04:19 AM

(04-12-2021 09:19 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  
(04-12-2021 08:48 PM)82hawk Wrote:  

Lol

Mr.Positive ragging somebody out who happens to not agree with him on anything-ever. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe your wife or kids love you-you could use it.

It's not about agreement or disagreement. It's about bashing a basketball coach and team relentlessly. Bashing the conference we're in relentlessly. Bashing the AD. You don't pop on to this board until you have something negative to say.

Like I said, if it weren't for the fact you claim to be a "fan", you'd be banned. Not for disagreement, but because you don't add to any actual discussion.

Have you said a word about any of the incoming recruits? The guys we have staying? Incoming transfers? Do we have any player on this team that's good? We have pages and pages of discussions on all these guys, and not a single post from you about any of them. But if someone transfers out, or we don't get a recruit we target, you're all about how good they were and how bad UNCW and the coaches are.

Like I said, you're a troll.

RE: Basketball Recruit Updates - Seahawkhoops - 04-13-2021 07:37 AM

OH NO! What will we do without the transfer from South Alabama that none of us knew anything about prior to something being shared on twitter last week? Has to be difficult to be as negative as you always are....

Someone that WE HAD OFFERED, committed to another program. And if you took the time to read a little, you would have seen he was someone who fit the bill for what we needed perfectly. Isn't this a place to talk about guys we had offered? Pretty certain if you look up in the thread someone else posted when someone else we offered went somewhere else too. This is literally the thread to talk about recruits.

And 82, spare me. I'm a realist. I'd LOVE to have something positive to talk about, but right now we have very little positive to talk about. There are many others who feel the exact same way, they just don't voice it as much. And earlier in the year it was give him a chance like i did with CB...... Now after one season it's wait until next season. Always a moving target with you especially when it comes to KK and his cronies. And when i call out when you talk out both sides of your mouth you get your panties in a wad.