CSNbbs
College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process (/thread-713780.html)

College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - MU ATO - 11-19-2014 10:26 PM

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - stinkfist - 11-19-2014 10:48 PM

[Image: SusanPowterStopTheInsanity.png]

you guys are just playing into their hands.....nobody cares in 'that' world....and they are proving it at every turn of yoke by the yokels.....

you guys should have been pitching a fit years ago to your ad and pres.....it's a moot issue at this point.....

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - rileylives - 11-19-2014 10:51 PM

Not that it matters ATO, but I posted this same video link on here literally 30 minutes ago, and for some reason, the thread was deleted...

Anyway, great vid!

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - stanman505 - 11-20-2014 01:16 AM

I love these videos. Well done.

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - monarx - 11-20-2014 09:30 AM

Fantastic.

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - olliebaba - 11-20-2014 12:36 PM

LOL, pretty good. I tried to find Lucks email address and send it to him but I only found his phone no. Someone with a Twitter account should send it to him. It will make him laugh first and then P's him off second.

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - ODUgradstudent - 11-20-2014 01:54 PM

These videos got tiresome very quickly, but I haven't seen one as well made as that for a long time. I was sniggering at my desk. Good work.

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - MU ATO - 11-20-2014 02:51 PM

05-stirthepot
(11-19-2014 10:48 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  [Image: SusanPowterStopTheInsanity.png]

you guys are just playing into their hands.....nobody cares in 'that' world....and they are proving it at every turn of yoke by the yokels.....

you guys should have been pitching a fit years ago to your ad and pres.....it's a moot issue at this point.....

I'm not playing into anyone's anything. I'll piss on the college football committee in the face. I don't respect nor endorse their rankings nor do I give a shi if we are ever ranked by 12 douche bags who are just propaganda talking heads for the 5 conferences who claim to be "power".

I personally just thought the video was funny. Nothing less nothing more. I'm confident in what my alma maters football team could do to any team in the Top 25.

Marshall would make Alabama their *****.

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - stinkfist - 11-20-2014 05:44 PM

(11-20-2014 02:51 PM)MU ATO Wrote:  05-stirthepot

I'm not playing into anyone's anything. I'll piss on the college football committee in the face. I don't respect nor endorse their rankings nor do I give a shi if we are ever ranked by 12 douche bags who are just propaganda talking heads for the 5 conferences who claim to be "power".

I personally just thought the video was funny. Nothing less nothing more. I'm confident in what my alma maters football team could do to any team in the Top 25.

04-cheers bubby....

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - MTPiKapp - 11-20-2014 06:38 PM

Oh good, another Hitler reacts video...

It's amazing all the things that guy finds time to react to.

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - MU ATO - 11-20-2014 06:51 PM

(11-20-2014 05:44 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(11-20-2014 02:51 PM)MU ATO Wrote:  05-stirthepot

04-cheers bubby....

I was trying to be fired up!
Epic Rage

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - RougeDawg - 11-20-2014 08:04 PM

That was awesome.

RE: College Football Playoff Committee leaked video of voting process - Hilltop75 - 11-22-2014 07:21 PM

You think these clowns would omit any other
Undefeated team from the top 25 if they resided in a P5
Conference even if their non conference
Schedule was the same as Marshall this
Year. Hell no

Also you would think they would at
Least rank them to make their cartel
Look half legit