CSNbbs
Ready to Row - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: Ready to Row (/thread-709595.html)

Ready to Row - Dirty Ernie - 10-25-2014 07:49 PM

Especially as the game looked more and more like a lock, I was hearing many many calls from above me in the section C chair backs,

Row the Boat!

A couple of Row the Motha ******* Boat!

I said to myself, I'm going to go over to the dark side and just accept it.

Sometimes things are right for the group even though I personally don't buy it. Somebody has to be the captain, and things will be better overall if we let somebody lead.

So tomorrow I'm going to find a quiet corner somewhere and just holler out "Row the boat, Row the boat, quiet at first and then as I get over it, a little louder. Maybe I'll write it on my chest in magic marker. Put it on the notes line of every check I write.

Screw it. I'm over my problem with the slogan. I can row with the best of them. This team is working too hard to not play their stupid game.

I'm in.

RE: Ready to Row - New School Bronco - 10-25-2014 08:11 PM

Row the boat baby

RE: Ready to Row - 4wmu - 10-25-2014 08:31 PM

I have been a season ticket holder for 40 years! I'm all in for rowing this boat as far as we can row! Excitement is back in Waldo Stadium!!

RE: Ready to Row - MileHighBronco - 10-25-2014 08:33 PM

About damn time, too. Ahead of schedule, though and something to cause others to sit up and take notice.

RE: Ready to Row - Hiller4Hyz09 - 10-26-2014 07:31 AM

We've played lesser competition, sure. But I've worn these boxers with anchors on them the last 3 games.

RE: Ready to Row - BCBronco - 10-26-2014 07:37 AM

(10-26-2014 07:31 AM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  We've played lesser competition, sure. But I've worn these boxers with anchors on them the last 3 games.

I don't buy that lesser competition crap. A few weeks ago, we were the lesser competition .

RE: Ready to Row - Hiller4Hyz09 - 10-26-2014 07:40 AM

(10-26-2014 07:37 AM)BCBronco Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 07:31 AM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  We've played lesser competition, sure. But I've worn these boxers with anchors on them the last 3 games.

I don't buy that lesser competition crap. A few weeks ago, we were the lesser competition .

Why I will continue to only wear these on gamedays!!!!

RE: Ready to Row - The Colonel - 10-26-2014 11:55 PM

(10-26-2014 07:31 AM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  We've played lesser competition, sure.

I don't think anyone here would have predicted before the season we'd go 3-0 at Ball State/at BG/Ohio. (I'd be happy to be proven wrong if someone wants to dig through the archives.)

RE: Ready to Row - Broncobelt - 10-27-2014 03:05 PM

I am shocked and pleased at how well we are doing. Never expected it this year. I'll applaud the staff but you won't hear RTB from here. I now accept it, but won't participate. It's a coach thing and as Kimbo said, I'm a Bronco. Coaches come and go.

Go Broncos.

RE: Ready to Row - Stampede your face!! - 10-27-2014 03:07 PM

While he is here I am rowing. If I don't have an oar, I will use my arms.

RE: Ready to Row - Dirty Ernie - 10-27-2014 04:04 PM

Bronco belt, it feels good to let it go.

I'm Ready to Row, although it isn't a big thing for me.

It is just a thing, like Paint it Black, Power of Gold, We Will Reign, etc.

For the most part, I'm with Hawk, it's in the school song, Fight On. Go Broncos.

I think Coach is working on the right stuff now, that's why I'm Ready to Row. I'll take the risk.