CSNbbs
Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break (/thread-709256.html)

Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - Herdon2007 - 10-23-2014 07:50 AM

They interviewed Doc this morning for about 15 minutes. Looks like we're starting to pick up some more national exposure. The guys even commented on how ESPN didn't have us in their Top 25 and how they're out of their minds. Maybe FOX will start to carry our banner a little bit from now on.

RE: Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - BleedsGreen33 - 10-23-2014 04:22 PM

I loved how they railed on ESPN after his interview for not ranking us in the Top25.

RE: Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - BleedsGreen33 - 10-23-2014 04:24 PM

Podcast

For anyone that would like yo listen here is a link to the podcast. Skip to the 22 minute mark. Last 6-7 minutes. Make sure to continue to listen after Doc signs off.

RE: Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - MU42 - 10-23-2014 05:21 PM

That might be the greatest segment I've ever heard. They are just saying what we all know to be true. ESPN protects their interests over everything else. If we were going to AAC next year we would probably be 18 in their poll and that dumb*** Rece Davis would be telling everyone how Louisville, ECU, and UCF were supposed to be on this schedule but realignment screwed us into playing Rhode Island, ODU, and FIU instead.

RE: Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - MU ATO - 10-23-2014 08:39 PM

It's a prime example why I discredit anyone who regurgitates what they hear on ESPN as "news". It's slanted just like Fox News or MSNBC. Do you ever remember them doing Soccer stuff on Sportscenter? A little here and there and then they start broadcasting the stuff and it's all over their network.

RE: Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - SVHerd - 10-24-2014 07:53 AM

What would you expect the Fox guys to say? Its their competitor. You get a dig in anytime you can. Well played.

RE: Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - Can't Tame the Lion - 10-24-2014 08:16 AM

(10-23-2014 05:21 PM)MU42 Wrote:  That might be the greatest segment I've ever heard. They are just saying what we all know to be true. ESPN protects their interests over everything else. If we were going to AAC next year we would probably be 18 in their poll and that dumb*** Rece Davis would be telling everyone how Louisville, ECU, and UCF were supposed to be on this schedule but realignment screwed us into playing Rhode Island, ODU, and FIU instead.

Hey, that was uncalled for 03-wink

Good luck the rest of the way!

RE: Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - ATTALLABLAZE - 10-24-2014 08:38 AM

ESPN cups the SEC scrotum.

RE: Doc Holliday on Fox Sports Day Break - SVHerd - 10-24-2014 08:48 AM

(10-24-2014 08:38 AM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  ESPN cups the SEC scrotum.

Good one. 03-lmfao