CSNbbs
Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? (/thread-708685.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - SkullyMaroo - 10-18-2014 11:54 PM

Georgia Southern fans have given Georgia State fans a TON of grief this past year. Now is the big moment. Georgia Southern will travel to Atlanta this weekend to play Georgia State in the Dome. Georgia Southern fans have been very vocal about how bad Georgia State is; can Georgia State win and give Georgia Southern a little poetic justice? Who do you want to win?

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - Tiguar - 10-18-2014 11:55 PM

Panthers helps us, so panthers.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - TheRevSWT - 10-18-2014 11:55 PM

I want Georgia State to win every week until they finally win a game.

I don't want to face them with that spectre looming over the game.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - chiefsfan - 10-18-2014 11:57 PM

I will refrain from voting in this poll until October 22

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - TrueBlueDrew - 10-18-2014 11:59 PM

I'll be there wearing white to cheer on the Eagles with 15k other Southern fans! Let's GATA for Paulson North!

[Image: B0Eh26zIIAAWol2.jpg:large]

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - bullitt_60 - 10-18-2014 11:59 PM

I always get them mixed up.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - Pounce FTW - 10-19-2014 01:21 AM

(10-18-2014 11:59 PM)bullitt_60 Wrote:  I always get them mixed up.

03-lmfao

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - GoApps70 - 10-19-2014 02:08 AM

I just voted for the real or non-fake GSU, or GS or something like that.
It's confusing with these initials. Maybe it was for Louisiana.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - CatMom - 10-19-2014 03:16 AM

Not touching this one.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - sarkelcpa - 10-19-2014 06:02 AM

Well, every fan base has their idiots. Ours just seem to be more vocal and obnoxious.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - Florida Red Wolf - 10-19-2014 06:15 AM

(10-18-2014 11:54 PM)SkullyMaroo Wrote:  Georgia Southern fans have given Georgia State fans a TON of grief this past year. Now is the big moment. Georgia Southern will travel to Atlanta this weekend to play Georgia State in the Dome. Georgia Southern fans have been very vocal about how bad Georgia State is; can Georgia State win and give Georgia Southern a little poetic justice? Who do you want to win?

I doesn't matter what I want. Georgia Southern will bit*h slap Georgia State. That will be the end result.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - sarkelcpa - 10-19-2014 06:45 AM

(10-19-2014 06:15 AM)Florida Red Wolf Wrote:  
(10-18-2014 11:54 PM)SkullyMaroo Wrote:  Georgia Southern fans have given Georgia State fans a TON of grief this past year. Now is the big moment. Georgia Southern will travel to Atlanta this weekend to play Georgia State in the Dome. Georgia Southern fans have been very vocal about how bad Georgia State is; can Georgia State win and give Georgia Southern a little poetic justice? Who do you want to win?

I doesn't matter what I want. Georgia Southern will b***h slap Georgia State. That will be the end result.
In all honesty, even I can't wait for this game. I don't know who started the whole mess years ago, I only know of reading the crap from the fans of the newly-minted Georgia State football program. It was funny at first but became irritating after a while. I'm sure the majority of it will die down after this coming Saturday's game between us.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - sarkelcpa - 10-19-2014 06:52 AM

Actually, I would venture to say, in the eyes of most Georgia Southern fans, that poetic justice has been playing out after their first season. The barbs were bound to continue until we finally played each other. However, I think the majority of the State loudmouths have been silent for quite a while. I think our fans can ease up on them.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - GaSouthern - 10-19-2014 07:33 AM

I personally think this will be a very close game with GS winning

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - EigenEagle - 10-19-2014 07:59 AM

Who that isn't one of our fans would pull for us?

Everyone's chances of a conference championship go up if we lose.

It might be more interesting to see who people are pulling for in StAte-UL.

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - MJG - 10-19-2014 08:49 AM

I lived in Springfield ,GA for a short period for work in Savannah .
I have been to Statesboro a couple of time and liked it.
The people in South Georgia are super friendly and it is a nice little town.
I enjoyed watching the stadium transform they made smart decisions.
The stadium looked better in person than the pictures on here to start with.
I made some good friends in GA the brief time me and my family lived there.

So I am compelled to pull for Georgia Southern but feel for GSU.
Northern Illinois once lost something like twenty five straight .
They are currently on a nice run of bowl games and success.

Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - gsu2583 - 10-19-2014 08:57 AM

(10-19-2014 08:49 AM)MJG Wrote:  I lived in Springfield ,GA for a short period for work in Savannah .

Who do YOU know that wants to buy a Ford in Springfield?!?

Danny Gamboa's Casa de Autos!

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - GSUsTALON - 10-19-2014 09:00 AM

(10-19-2014 08:49 AM)MJG Wrote:  I lived in Springfield ,GA for a short period for work in Savannah .
The people in South Georgia are super friendly and it is a nice little town.
I enjoyed watching the stadium transform they made smart decisions.
The stadium looked better in person than the pictures on here to start with.
I made some good friends in GA the brief time me and my family lived there.

So I am compelled to pull for Georgia Southern but feel for GSU.
Northern Illinois once lost something like twenty five straight .
They are currently on a nice run of bowl games and success.

Well thanks MJG. Hope you enjoyed Savannah. Did you ever go to a RGSU game?

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - DawggoneEagle - 10-19-2014 09:08 AM

Southern NOT state

RE: Poll -- Who do you want to win: Georgia Southern or Georgia State? - DawggoneEagle - 10-19-2014 09:12 AM

I'm not against State, I just want Southern to beat them, then we can be friends again, sort of.