CSNbbs
Ebola - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Toledo (/forum-479.html)
+----- Thread: Ebola (/thread-708423.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ebola - Babes boy - 10-16-2014 08:21 PM

Has anyone heard anything about Kent State's team or students being monitored for the Ebola virus? How could that hospital( in Dallas Texas ) fumble the ball so badly? They fudged up this thing from the second that patient zero walked in their door. I truly hope someone there gets, well you can see what I'm saying. I'm guessing you all have heard by now that an infected nurse visited her family in Cleveland and some of them work at K State

RE: Ebola - MotoRocket - 10-16-2014 08:26 PM

Say what? Did not hear anything about a nurse going to Cleveland from the Dallas hospital. Also, from what I have heard, not sure if the Dallas hospital can be blamed for their handling. But I don't pretend to know all the facts of what happened.

RE: Ebola - RangerRocket - 10-16-2014 08:44 PM

Stocking up the Unicat...

RE: Ebola - Babes boy - 10-16-2014 08:45 PM

She is the second nurse that treated the man to become infected. She flew to Cleveland on Friday and back to Dallas monday. She had a fever. Now two planes of passengers are being tracked down. That first man should not have been released from the hospital when they knew he came from africa

Ebola - BDV27 - 10-16-2014 08:56 PM

She called the CDC before she flew home and told them that she had 99.5 fever and the CDC told her it was Fine for her to fly because the protocol was that the fever needed to be higher. The incompetence in our government right now is beyond belief. And it starts at the top

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Ebola - MidnightBlueGold - 10-16-2014 09:02 PM

(10-16-2014 08:56 PM)BDV27 Wrote:  She called the CDC before she flew home and told them that she had 99.5 fever and the CDC told her it was Fine for her to fly because the protocol was that the fever needed to be higher. The incompetence in our government right now is beyond belief. And it starts at the top

Yep, it's Obama's fault because someone at the CDC screwed up. Grow up. It's not a Republican's fault; it's not a Democrat's fault. Someone screwed up big time. Mainly the nurse. She was an idiot in the first place for flying just days after she treated a person with ebola.

Ebola - BDV27 - 10-16-2014 09:12 PM

She shouldn't have been allowed to fly and been under quarantine until 21 days after her exposure. We should not be allowing people to fly into this country from Western Africa until this gets under control. We have a severe lack of leadership and competence right now in the White House and lives are at risk because of it. From ISIS to Ebola, he is clueless. His focus right now is what it always is, campaigning. That is one thing he great at. Snowing sheep like you.

RE: Ebola - MidnightBlueGold - 10-16-2014 09:21 PM

(10-16-2014 09:12 PM)BDV27 Wrote:  She shouldn't have been allowed to fly and been under quarantine until 21 days after her exposure. We should not be allowing people to fly into this country from Western Africa until this gets under control. We have a severe lack of leadership and competence right now in the White House and lives are at risk because of it. From ISIS to Ebola, he is clueless. His focus right now is what it always is, campaigning. That is one thing he great at. Snowing sheep like you.

He is not "snowing sheep like" me. I didn't even vote for him. I'm just tired of people hating on every single thing that people from the opposite party do. I bet if the person you voted for was the President, and if he did the same exact things that Obama is doing, you would say he is doing great.

Just like the little spat about Obama not saluting a Marine because he had a coffee in his hand. All the Obama haters were up in arms about it. Then, when a picture of GWB doing the SAME EXACT THING surfaces, they all say it was no big deal that GWB did it, they were making up excuses, blah, blah, blah.

And EVERY F'n POLITICIAN campaigns!

Political parties are what are/have ruined the country. It divides everyone on every issue. Who gives a flying f**k is someone is a R or D. It doesn't f'n matter.

RE: Ebola - Rocket_Fanatic - 10-16-2014 09:26 PM

With respect to my liberal friends Karl and New Mex Rocket, the fact that Ebola comes to America under Obama's tenure seems like a fitting chapter in his awful presidency...

Ebola - BDV27 - 10-16-2014 09:29 PM

I promise you if there was a republican president that called ISIS the JV team and didn't develop a real strategy to destroy this cesspool of evil and allow Ebola being to spread in our country because of the unpreparedness of the agencies that he oversees I would be equally pissed

Ebola - adunifon - 10-17-2014 08:19 AM

(10-16-2014 08:21 PM)Babes boy Wrote:  Has anyone heard anything about Kent State's team or students being monitored for the Ebola virus? How could that hospital( in Dallas Texas ) fumble the ball so badly? They fudged up this thing from the second that patient zero walked in their door. I truly hope someone there gets, well you can see what I'm saying. I'm guessing you all have heard by now that an infected nurse visited her family in Cleveland and some of them work at K State

This makes no sense.

Why would they test the Kent state team when they had no contact with the person?

RE: Ebola - Dwight - 10-17-2014 08:49 AM

(10-16-2014 09:26 PM)Rocket_Fanatic Wrote:  With respect to my liberal friends Karl and New Mex Rocket, the fact that Ebola comes to America under Obama's tenure seems like a fitting chapter in his awful presidency...

????

I'm really trying to figure out the logic here. AIDS came to America under Reagan. Is that a reflection on his presidency?

To both you and BVD, I would suggest that political rants would be more appropriate in a different forum. Nothing good can come of this.

RE: Ebola - Toledo Football 1st - 10-17-2014 09:16 AM

I'm not an O hater, but the CDC has bungled this thing for sure. Furthermore, they should have shut down the flights from Liberia before that guy got here in the first place, but they did not. THAT snafu most likely is on the administration and high up. The CDC director is towing the party line. Now they have quarantined a health care worker from Texas on a cruise ship Belize. "We know how to handle ebola." Yeah, nice work.

RE: Ebola - H2Oville Rocket - 10-17-2014 09:26 AM

Did any of Funny how sheep are always other people.

RE: Ebola - H2Oville Rocket - 10-17-2014 09:28 AM

Ranger: this has veered from a marginally topical thing on KSU to political stupidity. Spin Room?

RE: Ebola - therockets046 - 10-17-2014 10:16 AM

Yeah, as nauseating as it is to come in here and see all these fire Campbell and Get ready for 6-6 seasons topics, often taking place following wins, I'd rather see a 1,000 of those than a bunch of unrelated political bickering.

Ebola - BDV27 - 10-17-2014 11:25 AM

(10-17-2014 09:16 AM)Toledo Football 1st Wrote:  I'm not an O hater, but the CDC has bungled this thing for sure. Furthermore, they should have shut down the flights from Liberia before that guy got here in the first place, but they did not. THAT snafu most likely is on the administration and high up. The CDC director is towing the party line. Now they have quarantined a health care worker from Texas on a cruise ship Belize. "We know how to handle ebola." Yeah, nice work.

Thanks for adding some logic to the conversation

RE: Ebola - MotoRocket - 10-17-2014 11:29 AM

To be safe, I mat have to stay in Cabo vs. flying back tomorrow. You can never be too safe...

RE: Ebola - MotoRocket - 10-17-2014 11:33 AM

World War E is probably in production right now...

Ebola - BDV27 - 10-17-2014 11:40 AM

(10-17-2014 08:49 AM)Dwight Wrote:  
(10-16-2014 09:26 PM)Rocket_Fanatic Wrote:  With respect to my liberal friends Karl and New Mex Rocket, the fact that Ebola comes to America under Obama's tenure seems like a fitting chapter in his awful presidency...

????

I'm really trying to figure out the logic here. AIDS came to America under Reagan. Is that a reflection on his presidency?

To both you and BVD, I would suggest that political rants would be more appropriate in a different forum. Nothing good can come of this.

Comparing AIDS to Ebola is just not knowing the facts. Just to inform the uninformed, Ebola had been around since the 1970's. Even before AIDs. AIDS was a new virus in 80's that nobody was sure how it spread and it took time for the world to learn and educate the public how it was spread. Big difference. This administration and the rest of the civilized world knew how Ebola is spread and the US didn't take the proper precautions to make sure that it didn't spread here. The fact that the health care workers that took care of Duncan were allowed to travel before incubation period timeline is an unbelievably reckless decision in my opinion and lives our at stake because it. Politics has nothing to do with. For what its worth, I also think the Governor Perry of Texas has some responsibility too. He happens to be Republican.