CSNbbs
UNH v UT - Odds and Ends - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Toledo (/forum-479.html)
+----- Thread: UNH v UT - Odds and Ends (/thread-700629.html)

UNH v UT - Odds and Ends - NewMex RocketFan - 08-29-2014 06:14 PM

Current Vegas Insider site lists the Rockets as 10.5 points favorites as of 4:15 pm today.

I am looking for an end to speculation on:
Offense: How Rockets receivers will perform
Defense: How the Rockets secondary will play
Special Teams: How the punter(s) and coverage unit will play

RE: UNH v UT - Odds and Ends - rockytop - 08-29-2014 07:27 PM

I worry about the WR's. I think the rest of the team is solid.

RE: UNH v UT - Odds and Ends - UofToledoFans - 08-29-2014 08:52 PM

(08-29-2014 07:27 PM)rockytop Wrote:  I worry about the WR's. I think the rest of the team is solid.

Don't worry about the WR's. I've seen us a lot, and DB's should remain the concern. Maybe QB because we are unproven.

RE: UNH v UT - Odds and Ends - falconplucker - 08-29-2014 11:56 PM

I agree. The O-line and running game should be fine and could probably win most games on their own. The big games will depend on the QB and wide receivers to keep better defenses honest. I think Ely will be good, but it will depend on consistent play from the wr's. The defense I agree. The db's make me nervous. I like moving Voss to DE. Having the best players in the front seven gives UT the best chance to get pressure in the backfield, but it may make for a long day against Missouri.

RE: UNH v UT - Odds and Ends - ToledoMike - 08-30-2014 10:47 AM

I agree, WR's and DB's are my concerns too. However, with Ely at the helm, I am less concerned about the WR's since I think we have some underutilized talent there. If Ely is better than Woodside (I'm a fan), then we are in very good hands and this should have a calming effect. That is what TO was lacking IMO, and because of it, he rarely utilized the 2nd or 3rd option. We don't need Ely and the WR'/TE's to produce eye popping numbers, they just need to be consistent and productive enough give us the balance we lacked last year. This much will make us a very dangerous offensive team.

Now for our passing defense...that's another story. My fingers are crossed that our new DC has us ready to go.