CSNbbs
UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to (/thread-699592.html)

UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - sfink16 - 08-23-2014 12:00 PM

Interesting write up blog:

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2014/08/uh_football_players_and_their_new_stadium_are_all_dressed_up_but_may_have_nowhere_to_go.php

UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Now... - Knightbengal - 08-23-2014 12:08 PM

(08-23-2014 12:00 PM)sfink16 Wrote:  Interesting write up blog:

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2014/08/uh_football_players_and_their_new_stadium_are_all_dressed_up_but_may_have_nowhere_to_go.php

Conference bash bash bash. What a nice stadium. Aresco doesn't like power 5 moniker same narrative

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - BigHouston - 08-23-2014 12:56 PM

Good or bad, someone always follows Houston... We're very thrill with our new football stadium and Houston will do it's part in helping the AAC moving forward.

Go Coogs!!!

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - Chappy - 08-23-2014 02:39 PM

Don't need to go anywhere. #AmericanRising

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - Pony94 - 08-23-2014 03:05 PM

Yeah, the Houston Press stopped reading after I saw that

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - TripleA - 08-23-2014 08:48 PM

One more conference hatchet job. Screw 'em.

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - Kronke - 08-23-2014 08:50 PM

(08-23-2014 02:39 PM)Chappy Wrote:  Don't need to go anywhere. #AmericanRising

This.

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - Attackcoog - 08-23-2014 10:04 PM

Look at the swinging watch. You are feeling sleepy. Your eylids are heavy. The AAC sucks. The Big-12 rules. When you awake, you will feel refreshed and will not remember the last Fiesta Bowl.

Same song 1500th verse.

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - Redvolution - 08-23-2014 10:07 PM

Gotta love that local press. See how much our city loves us? The Chronicle loves us even more.

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - Bearcats#1 - 08-23-2014 10:47 PM

hack job....

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - GeminiCoog - 08-23-2014 11:38 PM

(08-23-2014 03:05 PM)Pony94 Wrote:  Yeah, the Houston Press stopped reading after I saw that

I used to use the Houston Press as toilet paper. I had to quit because of the constant clogging of the, erm, porcelain throne. That and it always made me bleed so I switched to regular toilet paper. That was last year.

/sarcasm. But seriously, the Houston Press is horrible. This is proof of how terrible they are.

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - BigHouston - 08-24-2014 02:26 AM

(08-23-2014 10:07 PM)Redvolution Wrote:  Gotta love that local press. See how much our city loves us? The Chronicle loves us even more.

That's a rinkeey dinky magazine (Houston Press) here in Houston... Who gives a F what they write... Although it sounds like it has b12 (UT) or sec (a&m) fingerprints all over it.

The main paper here in Houston is The Houston Chronicle and we get plenty of love from that magazine.

RE: UH Football Players and Their New Stadium are All Dressed Up but May Have Nowhere to - SublimeKnight - 08-24-2014 07:00 AM

Quote:To be fair, in support of Aresco's point, the 2013 AAC champion Central Florida did beat Big 12 champion Baylor in last season's Fiesta Bowl. That said, the 2014 season will open with exactly zero AAC teams in the coaches' Top 25 poll.
By his logic, the coach's poll invalidates on field success, not the other way around.