CSNbbs
Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (http://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... (/thread-682170.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - CajunFanatico - 03-16-2014 08:13 PM

Needs to be out front leading the charge for the conference. He is not a leader and never has been. Way to passive for my taste. Need a guy with some back bone that is willing to stand up and say hell no this is not acceptable.

He thinks the conference is a stepping stone. He has said as much many times. Yes, he is a big part of the problem.

He knows he'll get his fat paycheck regardless. He is the definition of apathetic.

The conference really needs to have a plan for branding. Especially for the Basketball side of the Conference. He has got to get us in the conversation on the national stage. We need a TV contract that is better than what we saw this year. The TV exposure was sad.

It's not a matter of branding. It's a matter of having a commissioner that doesn't think his conference is a tinker toy.

04-jawdrop

RE: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - chiefsfan - 03-16-2014 08:16 PM

Who said that?

RE: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - GaSoEagle - 03-16-2014 08:16 PM

Who made those statements publicly?

RE: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - AtlantaJag - 03-16-2014 08:17 PM

(03-16-2014 08:16 PM)GaSoEagle Wrote:  Who made those statements publicly?

Windywave's wife?

RE: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - CajunFanatico - 03-16-2014 08:25 PM

Harsh, no?

RE: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - slycat - 03-16-2014 08:26 PM

Waters left it in a mess and Bensons best days were in the 90s

RE: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - GaSoEagle - 03-16-2014 08:30 PM

In basketball what does the conference need to do?

At this point as much as I hate to say it bringing us (Ga. Southern) and App into the league does not help in basketball-- at least right now.

I think we both help in football alot, although it may take a couple of years or so and I think we both will help in baseball also.

RE: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - CajunJuice - 03-16-2014 08:31 PM

Why would you post a long ass quote and not say who SAID THE QUOTE?

RE: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - TroyFootball05 - 03-16-2014 08:31 PM

I believe there is a difference between conference president and conference commissioner. Is Troy's Jack Hawkins not the SBC President?

RE: Wow, blasting the conference president verbally.... - CajunFanatico - 03-16-2014 08:32 PM

(03-16-2014 08:31 PM)CajunJuice Wrote:  Why would you post a long ass quote and not say who SAID THE QUOTE?

Patience grasshoppa