CSNbbs
i smell chicken - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Conference Talk (/forum-59.html)
+---- Thread: i smell chicken (/thread-645306.html)

i smell chicken - dahbeed - 08-22-2013 11:19 AM

you can't tell me that there's not one murray fan anywhere on the internets that can't find this place.

i take that back. that inbred little board they have probably doesn't allow their posters to post anywhere else.

i'm sure they're skeered now that billy 'not so clean' kennedy's players are gone. and steve 'ima play a felon attempted murderer' prohm will have to do it on his own. we'll see what saint steve is made of this year.

well....we kinda saw what he was made of last year when belmont ruled the ovc roost.

RE: i smell chicken - Hilltop 75 - 09-20-2013 01:52 PM

(08-22-2013 11:19 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  you can't tell me that there's not one murray fan anywhere on the internets that can't find this place.

Nothing to see here beed, This place is a ghost town....

eku to FBS 03-puke The need to take their whole program NAIA

RE: i smell chicken - racerbymarriage - 10-21-2013 09:06 PM

How many OVC boards do there have to be? Why do they keep changing? Sigh. No consistency. Does the ESPN board exist?

RE: i smell chicken - TOPSTRAIGHT - 10-22-2013 11:59 AM

I just saw a tumbleweed blow by but no horses partner.

RE: i smell chicken - LexColonel - 10-31-2013 09:24 PM

You western brothers just can't help yourselves...pathetic little want a be somebody, please notice me, say I am somebody.....pleezzzeeee.03-hissyfit
Jeez get a life! If you are so sure of yourselves why are you surfing for some attention from your fellow KY brothers?

RE: i smell chicken - JoeJag - 06-18-2021 01:29 PM

(10-22-2013 11:59 AM)TOPSTRAIGHT Wrote:  I just saw a tumbleweed blow by but no horses partner.

And a whole lot of dust.