CSNbbs
A snap shot of the BE - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: Verbal Assault Area (/forum-728.html)
+---- Thread: A snap shot of the BE (/thread-557213.html)

Pages: 1 2

A snap shot of the BE - ConanX - 02-25-2012 08:31 AM

Current BE teams trying to get the hell out.

West Virginia as Kelly.

'Cuse as Big Joe

Pitt as Oddball

UL as Palimen (the bridging sergeant)

Rutgers as the Grave Diggers Registration Unit

B12 as the General

04-cheers

RE: A snap shot of the BE - OrangeXtreme - 02-25-2012 08:52 AM

Great flick.

RE: A snap shot of the BE - bitcruncher - 02-25-2012 09:00 AM

Marinatto should be cast as the General. He's shaped like Carrol O'Conner, and the soldiers split with all the money. The General was left behind...

RE: A snap shot of the BE - NJRedMan - 02-26-2012 10:46 AM

(02-25-2012 09:00 AM)bitcruncher Wrote:  Marinatto should be cast as the General. He's shaped like Carrol O'Conner, and the soldiers split with all the money. The General was left behind...

Yeah but kelly wasnt a hillbilly with his teeth rotted out by mountain dew and crystal meth.

RE: A snap shot of the BE - bitcruncher - 02-26-2012 01:49 PM

I've heard you use that stupid statement more than once, Redman. You know what, I grew up in West Virginia, and go back home all the time, and I've never met the man you keep talking about. It's must be comments about the man in the mirror, because you seem to be obsessed with him...

RE: A snap shot of the BE - UConn-SMU - 02-26-2012 02:35 PM

There are more schools trying to get into the Big East than get out.

The Big East is already rated ahead of the Big 10 and ACC by the computers, and that lead will only increase after realignment. We'll be ok.

RE: A snap shot of the BE - NJRedMan - 02-26-2012 02:39 PM

(02-26-2012 01:49 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  I've heard you use that stupid statement more than once, Redman. You know what, I grew up in West Virginia, and go back home all the time, and I've never met the man you keep talking about. It's must be comments about the man in the mirror, because you seem to be obsessed with him...

Oh so making fat jokes about the big east commish is okay but making jokes about people from WV is not okay? Guess what, they do have a condition called mountain dew mouth that is a problem in that state and they do have a big problem with drugs there too. Quit acting like im making it up. But what should i expect from someone from WV, clueless as always.

RE: A snap shot of the BE - NJRedMan - 02-26-2012 02:42 PM

(02-26-2012 01:49 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  I've heard you use that stupid statement more than once, Redman. You know what, I grew up in West Virginia, and go back home all the time, and I've never met the man you keep talking about. It's must be comments about the man in the mirror, because you seem to be obsessed with him...

You better look in the mirror a little harder.

http://www.dailyyonder.com/speak-your-piece-about-mountain-dew-mouth/2009/02/21/1946

http://www.soberforever.net/crystal-meth-addiction-abuse-rehab-westvirginia.cfm

RE: A snap shot of the BE - ndlutz - 02-26-2012 02:47 PM

Though I realize not everyone in West Virginia is like that, I'm also pretty sure that man exists.

RE: A snap shot of the BE - jaredf29 - 02-26-2012 03:10 PM

I keep saying the BE should just give up and fall on its sword. Pack it in everybody, game over.

RE: A snap shot of the BE - EerMeNow - 02-26-2012 03:14 PM

(02-26-2012 02:39 PM)NJRedMan Wrote:  

Oh so making fat jokes about the big east commish is okay but making jokes about people from WV is not okay? Guess what, they do have a condition called mountain dew mouth that is a problem in that state and they do have a big problem with drugs there too. Quit acting like im making it up. But what should i expect from someone from WV, clueless as always.

Sorry to interrupt your trolling, but I am just a clueless person from West Virginia supplying you with evidence that you are WRONG! Drug use in West Virginia is BELOW the national average. Your state, however, is a very different story.

Forgive me, in the meantime, if I continue to act like you are making it up. Your attacks, while not supported by data, are rather entertaining.....but not nearly as entertaining as seeing you call people clueless when you are......well.......kind of clueless.

03-nutkick03-nutkick03-nutkick

"Illicit Drug Use in Past Month among Persons Aged 18 or Older, by State: Percentages, Annual Averages Based on 2007, 2008, and 2009
NSDUHs"

Total U.S. 7.87
West Virginia 6.58
New York 8.93

http://www.oas.samhsa.gov/2k9State/WebOnlyTables/adultTabs.pdf

RE: A snap shot of the BE - NJRedMan - 02-26-2012 03:35 PM

(02-26-2012 03:14 PM)EerMeNow Wrote:  

Sorry to interrupt your trolling, but I am just a clueless person from West Virginia supplying you with evidence that you are WRONG! Drug use in West Virginia is BELOW the national average. Your state, however, is a very different story.

Forgive me, in the meantime, if I continue to act like you are making it up. Your attacks, while not supported by data, are rather entertaining.

"Illicit Drug Use in Past Month among Persons Aged 18 or Older, by State: Percentages, Annual Averages Based on 2007, 2008, and 2009
NSDUHs"

Total U.S. 7.87
West Virginia 6.58
New York 8.93

Oh im trolling, but marrinatto fat jokes isnt?

Yeah, have fun being toothless in WV.

Oh and there would be more drug use in NYC since thats where most of the drugs in the region come into, but the mountain folk are using the home made meth which is waaaaaaay worse than weed smoking.

RE: A snap shot of the BE - EerMeNow - 02-26-2012 03:39 PM

(02-26-2012 03:35 PM)NJRedMan Wrote:  

Forgive me, in the meantime, if I continue to act like you are making it up. Your attacks, while not supported by data, are rather entertaining.

NSDUHs"

Total U.S. 7.87
West Virginia 6.58
New York 8.93

Oh and there would be more drug use in NYC since thats where most of the drugs in the region come into, but the mountain folk are using the home made meth which is waaaaaaay worse than weed smoking.

From the report:

"Illicit Drugs include marijuana/hashish, cocaine (including crack), heroin, hallucinogens, inhalants, or prescription-type psychotherapeutics used nonmedically"

And "have fun being a toothless hillbilly in WV"? Let me guess.......8th grade?

RE: A snap shot of the BE - NJRedMan - 02-26-2012 03:41 PM

(02-26-2012 03:39 PM)EerMeNow Wrote:  
(02-26-2012 03:35 PM)NJRedMan Wrote:  

NSDUHs"

Total U.S. 7.87
West Virginia 6.58
New York 8.93

From the report:

"Illicit Drugs include marijuana/hashish, cocaine (including crack), heroin, hallucinogens, inhalants, or prescription-type psychotherapeutics used nonmedically"

And "have fun being a toothless hillbilly in WV"? Let me guess.......8th grade?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FffzU7F6Lc

You get your sniffin in today? I guess 8th grade is like a phd in WV.

RE: A snap shot of the BE - NJRedMan - 02-26-2012 03:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCvYJOXq9Ko&feature=related

03-lmfao

RE: A snap shot of the BE - NJRedMan - 02-26-2012 03:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyT3KCrANsg&feature=related

See Cheneys not all bad!

RE: A snap shot of the BE - NJRedMan - 02-26-2012 03:59 PM

Can we get a percentage of people from what state on Jerry Springer? I know their producers weren't trolling through NJ looking for guests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgchm303-Hs&feature=related

RE: A snap shot of the BE - UConn-SMU - 02-26-2012 04:08 PM

(02-26-2012 03:10 PM)jaredf29 Wrote:  I keep saying the BE should just give up and fall on its sword. Pack it in everybody, game over.

You don't have to ever attend a game. We won't miss you.

RE: A snap shot of the BE - ConanX - 02-26-2012 04:22 PM

How did my funny take on the BE turn into a "who's got more drug addicts" post??? :(

RE: A snap shot of the BE - bitcruncher - 02-26-2012 06:00 PM

(02-26-2012 02:42 PM)NJRedMan Wrote:  
You better look in the mirror a little harder.

http://www.dailyyonder.com/speak-your-piece-about-mountain-dew-mouth/2009/02/21/1946

http://www.soberforever.net/crystal-meth-addiction-abuse-rehab-westvirginia.cfm
You really are obtuse. I can find a multitude of stories about NYC crack heads, toothless crystal meth heads, rapists, murderers, and other assorted jerks you find in the big city. For every single story you find like this about someone anywhere in the State of West Virginia, there are 1000s in NYC. Who gives a crap what you think? You're just another big city fool without a clue...