CSNbbs
for asu fans - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: for asu fans (/thread-452083.html)

for asu fans - SpaceRaider - 09-10-2010 09:46 PM

knowing how you guys hate the pigs...

MT volleyball hosted the razorbacks tonight 3-1, winning the last three, at one point in the final game MT was up 10-1. The Raiders pretty much dominated more and more as the night wore on. The pig coach was funny to watch especially in the last game, I'm not a lip reader but it was not hard to see when they were down 10-1 he was telling them you're losing to a damn Sun Belt team.

We had a good group of students there heckling in close proximity to the servers and their bench. After it was over I noticed one of their administrators complaining.

RE: for asu fans - chiefsfan - 09-10-2010 10:09 PM

(09-10-2010 09:46 PM)SpaceRaider Wrote:  knowing how you guys hate the pigs...

MT volleyball hosted the razorbacks tonight 3-1, winning the last three, at one point in the final game MT was up 10-1. The Raiders pretty much dominated more and more as the night wore on. The pig coach was funny to watch especially in the last game, I'm not a lip reader but it was not hard to see when they were down 10-1 he was telling them you're losing to a damn Sun Belt team.

We had a good group of students there heckling in close proximity to the servers and their bench. After it was over I noticed one of their administrators complaining.

Well that should be that. after that next game youre students will be on the opposing end of the court

Arkansas Adminstrators are part of the reason we moved our benches in basketball...