CSNbbs
Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin (/thread-435676.html)

Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - georgia_tech_swagger - 05-18-2010 09:14 PM

Goodbye you slimy two-faced snake in the grass.

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - smn1256 - 05-18-2010 09:34 PM

(05-18-2010 09:14 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  Goodbye you slimy two-faced snake in the grass.

That about says it all. You can close this thread now.

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - SouthGAEagle - 05-18-2010 10:15 PM

What's the Scottish term for losing, Arlen?

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - RC Horn - 05-19-2010 01:04 AM

I have mixed feelings about this result because Specter was considered the weakest of the two Dem candidates running. Pat Toomey can win this seat but it's going to be very tough.

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - THE NC Herd Fan - 05-19-2010 05:31 AM

(05-19-2010 01:04 AM)RC Horn Wrote:  I have mixed feelings about this result because Specter was considered the weakest of the two Dem candidates running. Pat Toomey can win this seat but it's going to be very tough.

I agree, seeing dumbocrat after dumbocrat lose their primaries is concerning, the different face for the party gives some voters the illusion that a new dumbocrat is different, the names may change but they will still vote the party line if elected. The dumbocrats are much better off having new faces in the competitive districts.

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - WoodlandsOwl - 05-19-2010 05:49 AM

I'm not prepared to have my 29 year record in the United States Senate decided by the Pennsylvania Republican Primary electorate....

03-lmfao

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - Ninerfan1 - 05-19-2010 08:29 AM

Karma is a beautiful thing.

Good riddance you turncoat POS.

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - Lord Stanley - 05-19-2010 08:40 AM

I tend to reserve a modicum of respect for elected officials, especially at the Federal level. If Al Franken stood in front of me, reached out his hand and said "hello", I would shake his hand and say back "hello Senator." If Keith Ellison came to my door while canvasing my neighborhood, I would respectfully greet him and discuss my concerns mano e mano.

I would not give any of that respect to Spector.

What does it say about Specter when I hold more respect for the Senate's very own far left, SNL comedian, and the House's very own far left anti-war poster boy?

Here's to you Spector 03-nutkick

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - Smaug - 05-19-2010 10:03 AM

I hope his children have some nice leads on a good nursing home.

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - BGSUalum1987 - 05-19-2010 10:06 AM

The fact that he switched parties is bad, but frankly, I never understood Pennsylvanians fascination with the guy. Before I moved here, I always saw him as something of a crackpot. Having lived in the state for the better part of two decades, he's done nothing to change my opinion - and that's not even taking his party switch into consideration.

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - DrTorch - 05-19-2010 01:53 PM

(05-18-2010 10:15 PM)SouthGAEagle Wrote:  What's the Scottish term for losing? Arlen.

FIFY.

RE: Arlen Spector joins others in the incumbent discard bin - WoodlandsOwl - 05-19-2010 02:13 PM

(05-19-2010 01:53 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(05-18-2010 10:15 PM)SouthGAEagle Wrote:  What's the Scottish term for losing? Arlen.

FIFY.

Or losing to a lizard.

[Image: guest.jpg]