CSNbbs
AZ get its. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: AZ get its. (/thread-432598.html)

AZ get its. - GoGold - 04-25-2010 07:52 AM

About time. Long overdue.

Amazing to see how those that disagree are whining on behalf of those that do not the mental and spiritual fortitude to follow the law and become legal residents of the greatest country on earth.

They have spit in the face of my ancestors who crossed the oceans, faced huge barriers but worked hard and overcame to make a place for themselves and eventually me.

Today AZ spit back. Thank you.

RE: AZ get its. - DxfanMiner - 04-25-2010 08:04 AM

You are an idiot. This law allows anybody that looks "mexican" to be stopped and asked for papers. That is racial profling at it's best. So your telling me. Yes I'm hispanic, that now every where I go in Arizona I must carry my birth certificate and if I don't I can be arrested. This is retarded..yet the "white man" can roam free. Today I spit back at you Go Gold. SMH

RE: AZ get its. - DxfanMiner - 04-25-2010 08:04 AM

(04-25-2010 07:52 AM)GoGold Wrote:  About time. Long overdue.

Amazing to see how those that disagree are whining on behalf of those that do not the mental and spiritual fortitude to follow the law and become legal residents of the greatest country on earth.

They have spit in the face of my ancestors who crossed the oceans, faced huge barriers but worked hard and overcame to make a place for themselves and eventually me.

Today AZ spit back. Thank you.

Oh and let me quote this so when you realize you were an idiot racist pig you will edit it out. Nice.