CSNbbs
First impressions - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Wichita State (/forum-620.html)
+----- Thread: First impressions (/thread-395142.html)

First impressions - Downtown Shocker Brown - 10-26-2009 05:28 PM

My first impression of the Wichita State NCAAbbs board?

Nice...and no political interjections in random places because a random person implied a random thought not having anything to do with topic at hand.

We'll see how long that last, or it could last forever as I may be the only one that switches...

RE: First impressions - franzharare - 08-11-2010 12:03 AM

Oh, that's really very nice as well as that much good. I really like your thoughts to become first. I really like your idea. I really appreciated to you as well as to your thoughts.

RE: First impressions - r2pirate - 03-31-2013 11:53 PM

(08-11-2010 12:03 AM)franzharare Wrote:  Oh, that's really very nice as well as that much good. I really like your thoughts to become first. I really like your idea. I really appreciated to you as well as to your thoughts.

Pulling for Wichita State to win national championship.....from another non-bcs school (ecu).....giving you your first +2 points:)

RE: First impressions - SubGod22 - 04-01-2013 09:00 AM

Who knows if we win or not, but we have as good a shot as the other three remaining. This team is gritty and tough and can play with anyone. God I love being a Shocker!

RE: First impressions - rabidTU2 - 04-24-2017 07:38 PM

Since this thread is about first impressions, it might be good to give you a little information about AAC baseball on the tube. Two games will be played over the next two days you may be interested in watching.

Tuesday - 7pm - LSU at Tulane

Wednesday - 6pm - NC ST at ECU

(Both games on CBSSN.)

It might give you an idea of not just the teams strength, but the venues you folks will be playing in, especially the one in New Orleans. From what i gather, Houston seems to be the top dog right now in conference, at least from what I hear.

RE: First impressions - Downtown Shocker Brown - 04-24-2017 09:27 PM

(04-24-2017 07:38 PM)rabidTU2 Wrote:  Since this thread is about first impressions, it might be good to give you a little information about AAC baseball on the tube. Two games will be played over the next two days you may be interested in watching.

(Both games on CBSSN.)

It might give you an idea of not just the teams strength, but the venues you folks will be playing in, especially the one in New Orleans. From what i gather, Houston seems to be the top dog right now in conference, at least from what I hear.

I have been to Turchin several times. It is very nice. Watched Tanner Dearman hit one over the net into right field and almost hit my car.

Had tickets for the game tomorrow, but parental duties will keep me from it.

RE: First impressions - SubGod22 - 04-25-2017 04:38 PM

(04-24-2017 07:38 PM)rabidTU2 Wrote:  Since this thread is about first impressions, it might be good to give you a little information about AAC baseball on the tube. Two games will be played over the next two days you may be interested in watching.

(Both games on CBSSN.)

Wichita no longer plays baseball...