CSNbbs
The anatomy of the tea bag... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: The anatomy of the tea bag... (/thread-364930.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The anatomy of the tea bag... - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 01:42 PM

Dick Armey with corporate lobbyists..... Fox News as the megaphone.

It was reported on C Span this morning.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/04/14/lobbying-clients-teaparties/

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - BlazerFan11 - 04-15-2009 01:51 PM

Wow, it didn't even take the author of the article you linked one full sentence to ruin his/her credibility (not that ThinkProgress.com has any to begin with) by calling the rallies "anti-Obama". That is completely false and misleading.

Many people have called Obama's presidential campaign a "grassroots" movement, but that obviously can't be true since he accepted money from AIG, Goldman Sachs, farming corporations, etc., right?

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 02:05 PM

Just thought people would want to know how they are being organized.

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Rebel - 04-15-2009 02:31 PM

(04-15-2009 02:05 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Just thought people would want to know how they are being organized.

That's not how they're being organized. Maybe you should research who did that report and you'll see that he, just like any other liberal talking head, has an agenda.

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - DrTorch - 04-15-2009 02:43 PM

(04-15-2009 02:05 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Just thought people would want to know how they are being organized.

You continually have a problem w/ the truth.

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - EvilVodka1 - 04-15-2009 02:47 PM

(04-15-2009 02:43 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  

You continually have a problem w/ the truth.

And the truth is what Fox News says it is, right?

cmon, this is the most contrived garbage

where have these teabag movement people been for the last 8 years? 16 years? 20 years?

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Tripster - 04-15-2009 03:15 PM

You know it really chaps my ass, that a bunch of Ignorant, Monstrously Stupid, Totally Out of Touch "Left Wing Activist" go storming to Pennsylvania Ave as GW Bush is Departing the White House; "FOREVER NOW" .... and Commence to throwing hordes of shoes at this Venerable Building

AND these "BLISTERING MORONS" ARE GROOMED, PETTED, LAUDED, UPHELD by every Slobbering Idiot with a Pen or Keyboard, to be the "Cream of American Freedom Crop and Bastions of the Most Purposeful and Meaningful Shoe Tossing Protest Mechanism" and SHOULD BE HIGHLY RESPECTED, COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD, and given AWARDS, CITATIONS, and MEDALS for their BOLD EFFORTS in the Art of Manually Propelling Shoes thru the Air ..... 01-wingedeagle 01-wingedeagle 01-wingedeagle

That kind of Left Winged Throw'd Off Crap IS JUST FINE and DANDY ....

But let some POOR, FED UP, WORKING STIFFS, who are Tired of being Stolen From, get out and Peacefully Dump some fuggin TEA, AND BY THE GOD IN HEAVEN, IT IS PURE ANARCHY and WAR with the BLOODLETTING FILLING THE STREETS in a CRIMSON RIVER ......

FCK ALL OF YOU OXYGEN WASTING DWEEBOIDS ... WE "WILL" DUMP OUR TEA with, GRACE, PRIDE, and DIGNITY - Unlike the VULGAR WAY you Fine Specimens TOSSED YOUR SHOES at the White House while cawing out all sorts of Slanders and Defamation's at and too a man who was GOING HOME !!!!! You "Jihadi Shoe Freaks" pissed on my Nation that day you Taliban WANNA-BE's ... 03-nutkick 04-chairshot

At least what we are doing is ACTING LIKE AMERICANS who began a Revolution for Freedom and not like some Jihadi Freak in Iraq who hurls shoes at Visiting Dignitaries ....

But then again, ANY Azzhole that would stand in front of the Most Powerful House on Earth and THROW A SHOE AT IT, is a pure bred SCUM SUCKING PIG.

TOOT-A-LOO .....

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 03:20 PM

You guys are being used. Fox news is just propaganda for the GOP. It's really embarassing.

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Rebel - 04-15-2009 03:23 PM

(04-15-2009 03:20 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  You guys are being used. Fox news is just propaganda for the GOP. It's really embarassing.

Again, how in the hell do you connect being against massive government spending and against high taxation to the GOP or "Republicans"? Fo, GTS, me, and many others are NOT Republicans so your argument is moot.

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - EvilVodka1 - 04-15-2009 03:23 PM

(04-15-2009 03:15 PM)Tripster Wrote:  .
But let some POOR, FED UP, WORKING STIFFS, who are Tired of being Stolen From, get out and Peacefully Dump some fuggin TEA, AND BY THE GOD IN HEAVEN, IT IS PURE ANARCHY and WAR with the BLOODLETTING FILLING THE STREETS in a CRIMSON RIVER ......

what are we, 3 months into the Obama administration? Where were these people when everyone was voting? Where were they during the Bush administration, when we were sending trillions to rebuild Iraq?

Sorry, but these people are conditioned like Pavlov's dogs...Fox News says jump, you say how high

And this is the same Fox News that bashed Ron Paul, and tried in vain to make every Republican candidate the next Ronald Reagan

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Rebel - 04-15-2009 03:26 PM

(04-15-2009 03:23 PM)EvilVodka1 Wrote:  what are we, 3 months into the Obama administration? Where were these people when everyone was voting? Where were they during the Bush administration, when we were sending trillions to rebuild Iraq?

Yeah, and look how far we've come:

[Image: obamadebt.jpg]

[Image: whatever.gif]

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Rebel - 04-15-2009 03:27 PM

BTW, where were the people? Well, over 60 million people voted for free ponies and **** and a few million less were outnumbered by the ones that want government to take care of'em.

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - EvilVodka1 - 04-15-2009 03:31 PM

(04-15-2009 03:26 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(04-15-2009 03:23 PM)EvilVodka1 Wrote:  what are we, 3 months into the Obama administration? Where were these people when everyone was voting? Where were they during the Bush administration, when we were sending trillions to rebuild Iraq?

nice link to the source, I'm sure thats reliable

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Rebel - 04-15-2009 03:34 PM

(04-15-2009 03:31 PM)EvilVodka1 Wrote:  
(04-15-2009 03:26 PM)Rebel Wrote:  

nice link to the source, I'm sure thats reliable

Oh, my bad. Since it's, well, ALL OVER THE INTERNET, I just assumed you would have no problems finding it yourself. Try the CBO.

Oh, but don't worry, just taxing those that make over 250K will make it all better. ....assuming we still have jobs.

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - EvilVodka1 - 04-15-2009 03:35 PM

(04-15-2009 03:27 PM)Rebel Wrote:  BTW, where were the people? Well, over 60 million people voted for free ponies and **** and a few million less were outnumbered by the ones that want government to take care of'em.

slanted viewpoint

most people were voting against republicans because they were tired of the last 8 years of Bush...

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Rebel - 04-15-2009 03:39 PM

(04-15-2009 03:35 PM)EvilVodka1 Wrote:  
(04-15-2009 03:27 PM)Rebel Wrote:  BTW, where were the people? Well, over 60 million people voted for free ponies and **** and a few million less were outnumbered by the ones that want government to take care of'em.

slanted viewpoint

most people were voting against republicans because they were tired of the last 8 years of Bush...

So they voted for someone that would take the same path, but who was willing to kick in the nitrous.

Smart.

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - ETSUfan1 - 04-15-2009 03:40 PM

Part of that 09 deficit is from shrubs bailout, right? Not that I'm taking up for Obama, because all of these bailouts are a terrible idea.

Just wondering if I'm right...

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 03:48 PM

" I do hate that graph " I'm being serious here. We need to raise taxes on something to pay for it. I say oil. A tax on every gallon of gas. We can not survive this spending without funding it. I do agree with it. If I bitched about Bush's spending I have to ***** about this. I'm not a hypocrit and that graph is fckin scary.

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - EvilVodka1 - 04-15-2009 03:49 PM

(04-15-2009 03:40 PM)ETSUfan1 Wrote:  Part of that 09 deficit is from shrubs bailout, right? Not that I'm taking up for Obama, because all of these bailouts are a terrible idea.

Yep, and the teabaggers stormed the streets that day, and rallied against the bailout $$$, they'd had enough of people telling them what to do with their money and they united and forced our government to finally listen to the will of the people...it was a glorious day!!!!

Well, not really...they were out getting Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber autographs

RE: The anatomy of the tea bag... - Rebel - 04-15-2009 03:49 PM

(04-15-2009 03:40 PM)ETSUfan1 Wrote:  Part of that 09 deficit is from shrubs bailout, right? Not that I'm taking up for Obama, because all of these bailouts are a terrible idea.

"Shrubs" bailout is minuscule compared to what that big-eared fool in D.C. has passed, or is planning on passing.