CSNbbs
BO Loathes Republicans and Loves Euros - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: BO Loathes Republicans and Loves Euros (/thread-360766.html)

BO Loathes Republicans and Loves Euros - West Is the Best - 04-01-2009 08:43 PM

Yet, when Repubs get mad they swamp talk radio.

The Euros? They hit the streets and destroy personal property.

BO can sure pick'em.

RE: BO Loathes Republicans and Loves Euros - smn1256 - 04-01-2009 08:46 PM

With a few exceptions, it's usually the liberals that riot and practice civil disobedience. Conservatives aren't the ones burning down new homes or throwing paint on fur coats or torching Hummers, it's the peace loving libs. I heard a protester in England got killed today.

RE: BO Loathes Republicans and Loves Euros - West Is the Best - 04-01-2009 09:01 PM

Our company has large presence in Calif. and I am amazed at the number of employees that will leave Calif at retirement. And it's not the nutty liberal politics that is driving them out. It is the taxes (and immigration to a degree).... And these are 3rd/4th generation Californians.

RE: BO Loathes Republicans and Loves Euros - Tripster - 04-01-2009 09:12 PM

(04-01-2009 09:01 PM)West Is the Best Wrote:  Our company has large presence in Calif. and I am amazed at the number of employees that will leave Calif at retirement. And it's not the nutty liberal politics that is driving them out. It is the taxes (and immigration to a degree).... And these are 3rd/4th generation Californians.

Haven't you heard yet ????

Mexico has never acknowledged the U.S. now owns Kaleeforneeah.

They don't look at them selves as Illegal Immigrants when moving into Kalee since they've never relinquished ownership in the first place.

And Obambi, if not for the 10,000 Electoral Votes there, is just the Guy to give Kallee back to the MS-13.