CSNbbs
Walter Williams on State's Rights - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Walter Williams on State's Rights (/thread-357712.html)

Walter Williams on State's Rights - DrTorch - 03-25-2009 03:42 PM

http://www.limaohio.com/articles/state_35623___article.html/states_10th.html

RE: Walter Williams on State's Rights - SumOfAllFears - 03-25-2009 04:18 PM

EXCELLENT

STATES RIGHTS!!!!!

RE: Walter Williams on State's Rights - smn1256 - 03-25-2009 04:22 PM

(03-25-2009 04:18 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  EXCELLENT

STATES RIGHTS!!!!!

States rights might be a good thing if you live in Texas, but I'm not sure if they will do anything for fruity California.

RE: Walter Williams on State's Rights - Fo Shizzle - 03-25-2009 04:24 PM

Walter is a true man of liberty. There are very few of him with enough courage to speak the truth.

RE: Walter Williams on State's Rights - SumOfAllFears - 03-25-2009 04:27 PM

In Kalifornia, they have to go back to only property owners can vote.

RE: Walter Williams on State's Rights - GrayBeard - 03-25-2009 04:37 PM

(03-25-2009 04:27 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  In Kalifornia, they have to go back to only property owners can vote.

There's no such thing as Private Property Owners in Cali. I know very few people who own. It's really sad.

RE: Walter Williams on State's Rights - smn1256 - 03-25-2009 04:52 PM

(03-25-2009 04:37 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  
(03-25-2009 04:27 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  In Kalifornia, they have to go back to only property owners can vote.

There's no such thing as Private Property Owners in Cali. I know very few people who own. It's really sad.

Really? Down where I live most homes are owner occupied. I live in Riverside County and I believe Orange, San Bernardino and San Diego are the same way. When you refer to there being no private property owners are you saying the banks own the mortgages to the property thus leaving the mortgage payer as an owner in waiting and not necessarily the owner?

RE: Walter Williams on State's Rights - Tripster - 03-26-2009 12:19 PM

WOW !!!!!!!

I said the exact same thing in a couple of postings and was said to be, in common terms, a "Thug who wanted an Armed Coup" ....

If you don't understand what Mr. Williams is saying, then you are already lost.

We have the Complete and Legal Right GIVEN by the Constitution, to Remove any and all Illegal Governments that set them selves in Tyrannical and Criminal Power upon us ....

We The People are not being Represented by our Federal Government and haven't been for a long long time - - it is time we used the Very Documents, the Constitution et al, these Congressional Usurpers are masquerading as being in tune with. It is laughable how they try to play the Constitutional Champions to our faces and they piss on that very Document behind our backs.

But then to be a True Patriot, you have to be willing to "Remove" that illegal and false Government - - which will easily cause you pain committing to the process.

It IS OUR RIGHT and we "AIN'T" gettin' it done at the Ballot Box so that old line is dead as Fred.

Ahhhhh ...... SOS