CSNbbs
Forum Appearence - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Forum Appearence (/thread-343682.html)

Forum Appearence - Burn the Horse - 01-31-2009 11:43 AM

I saw where you can change your forum appearance in the User CP section. there are several options of specific teams and/or conferences. how do we get a Sun Belt layout made up? Anyone know?

RE: Forum Appearence - OwlFamily - 01-31-2009 01:02 PM

(01-31-2009 11:43 AM)Trojan Delta Chi Wrote:  I saw where you can change your forum appearance in the User CP section. there are several options of specific teams and/or conferences. how do we get a Sun Belt layout made up? Anyone know?

I think GTS mentioned something about a new skin coming if teh board picked up enough traffic, Which I think it has lately.

RE: Forum Appearence - ManzanoWolf - 01-31-2009 01:55 PM

(01-31-2009 01:02 PM)OwlFamily Wrote:  
(01-31-2009 11:43 AM)Trojan Delta Chi Wrote:  I saw where you can change your forum appearance in the User CP section. there are several options of specific teams and/or conferences. how do we get a Sun Belt layout made up? Anyone know?

I think GTS mentioned something about a new skin coming if teh board picked up enough traffic, Which I think it has lately.

Yep, I think you have to get the board administrator to make the change.

RE: Forum Appearence - CardinalBlackTrojan - 01-31-2009 04:46 PM

this is what GTS said in the thread SunBeltbbs Revival:

Quote:With the UALR move in recently, alot of our other Sun Belt fans have been popping up out of the woodwork. Believe it or not there's actually quite a few registered Sun Belt fans. The NCAAbbs Skunkworks team will be rolling out a new SunBelt skin, similar to what CUSAbbs/MACbbs/BigEastbbs currently has.

RE: Forum Appearence - Burn the Horse - 01-31-2009 04:59 PM

excellent, great news!