CSNbbs
Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Threats! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Threats! (/thread-232986.html)

Pages: 1 2

Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Threats! - Rebel - 02-27-2007 10:41 AM

[color=red][size=18][b]Christians Riot Over

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - Brookes Owl - 02-27-2007 10:47 AM

Cameron will need to go into hiding.

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - GrayBeard - 02-27-2007 10:51 AM

Brookes Owl Wrote:Cameron will need to go into hiding.

If he had spoken out about Islam, he would have been killed already.

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - Rebel - 02-27-2007 10:57 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:

"Some" people don't get that. They blast the hell out of Christians on a daily basis and, at the same time, demand tolerance for Islam. They would never make a movie about the horrors of Islam and air it during Ramadan. Wouldn't happen.

Also, about this whole tolerance thang, why in the hell would this fool air this so close to Easter? What's his f'n point? To piss off Christians? Try it with Muslims, if you have the balls, pu55y.

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - GrayBeard - 02-27-2007 11:00 AM

RebelKev Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

"Some" people don't get that. They blast the hell out of Christians on a daily basis and, at the same time, demand tolerance for Islam. They would never make a movie about the horrors of Islam and air it during Ramadan. Wouldn't happen.

Also, about this whole tolerance thang, why in the hell would this fool air this so close to Easter? What's his f'n point? To piss off Christians? Try it with Muslims, if you have the balls, pu55y.

Supposedly, this was all proven to be a hoax something like 10 years ago.

- Rebel - 02-27-2007 11:02 AM

Wait, you guys did understand the above post was entirely satirical, right? Brooks?

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - GGniner - 02-27-2007 11:04 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:

This would be James Cameron or anyone in Hollywood if they made a documentary critical of Islam...Theo Van Gogh
[Image: theo-van-gogh_web.jpg]

He made a 10 Minute doc. called "Submission" which is a direct translation of Islam and about how they abuse their women.

Hollywood never speaking out against this shows just what type of people they are.

- Brookes Owl - 02-27-2007 11:04 AM

RebelKev Wrote:Wait, you guys did understand the above post was entirely satirical, right?
As was my response.

- Bourgeois_Rage - 02-27-2007 11:11 AM

Yup, Van Gogh is the perfect example of how radical Islam responds.

- DrTorch - 02-27-2007 02:19 PM

That's pretty funny.

It's also pretty clear the double standard that people in this country use. Most don't even realize the deep influence that Christianity had on what we consider our "basic rights" and how western civilization operates.

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - Endzone2 - 02-27-2007 02:35 PM

RebelKev Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

You know, when I first became a Christian, the first thing to fall off of me was my potty mouth. But, you are still as vulgar as ever. Are you a Christian and if so, why do you still speak with profanity?

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - GrayBeard - 02-27-2007 02:43 PM

Endzone2 Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

You know, when I first became a Christian, the first thing to fall off of me was my potty mouth. But, you are still as vulgar as ever. Are you a Christian and if so, why do you still speak with profanity?

Come on EZ, enough is enough. It is not your job to save everyone on this board. In fact, you can't save anyone....NOT ONE! Stop this "you're a sinner and I'm not" crap. People will be much more responsive to your argument if you didn't lace your posts with derogatory comments about others.

You are calling out Kev for having a potty mouth, but you your self are calling people all sorts of names and insinuating personal things about them on other threads. Your crap is getting old.

By the way, you are being held to a higher standard by me because you claim to be "Set apart". It's called accountability my brother.

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - blah - 02-27-2007 04:25 PM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Endzone2 Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

Come on EZ, enough is enough. It is not your job to save everyone on this board. In fact, you can't save anyone....NOT ONE! Stop this "you're a sinner and I'm not" crap. People will be much more responsive to your argument if you didn't lace your posts with derogatory comments about others.

You are calling out Kev for having a potty mouth, but you your self are calling people all sorts of names and insinuating personal things about them on other threads. Your crap is getting old.

By the way, you are being held to a higher standard by me because you claim to be "Set apart". It's called accountability my brother.

Thanks Graybeard....

That needed to be said and you are probably the best person to do so.

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - Rebel - 02-27-2007 04:30 PM

Endzone2 Wrote:You know, when I first became a Christian, the first thing to fall off of me was my potty mouth. But, you are still as vulgar as ever. Are you a Christian and if so, why do you still speak with profanity?

I think God will look past my profanity on his way to **** you up for being such a judgemental *******. ;-)

Besides, which verse is it that prohibits profanity? Keep in mind, profanity and "cursing" someone aren't inherently tied to one another.

Lemme know if you need me to state that in a more elementary way.

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - Rebel - 02-27-2007 04:32 PM

GrayBeard Wrote:By the way, you are being held to a higher standard by me because you claim to be "Set apart". It's called accountability my brother.

You just have sugar in your tank. lmfao

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - OUGwave - 02-27-2007 05:34 PM

RebelKev Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:By the way, you are being held to a higher standard by me because you claim to be "Set apart". It's called accountability my brother.

You just have sugar in your tank. lmfao

Yeah, but he still gets 350 miles to the gallon, I've heard.

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - RobertN - 02-27-2007 08:44 PM

Why? I thought the fundamentalist Christans weren't violent like the violent Muslims? I thought Christianity was a religion of peace? Reb, GrayBeard or any of the rest of the fundamentalist Christians on here could you please help me out. Am I wrong here? 05-stirthepot

Re: Christians Rioting, Burning Cars, and Issuing Death Thre - Rebel - 02-28-2007 12:01 AM

RobertN Wrote:
Why? I thought the fundamentalist Christans weren't violent like the violent Muslims? I thought Christianity was a religion of peace? Reb, GrayBeard or any of the rest of the fundamentalist Christians on here could you please help me out. Am I wrong here? 05-stirthepot

Are you f'n serious? It was satirical and you're PROVING the damn point.

Thanks Stalin. lmfao

- Endzone2 - 02-28-2007 01:38 PM

Kev you don't know squat about the Bible my friend. I wonder if you have ever read it? Yet, you claim to be a Christian? Why don't you have a look at Colossians 3:8 instead of trying to justify your sin. O.K.?

Let's see how you smart guys in your logic try to spin your way out of this one. Read the King James version.

Then go to Ephesians 4:29.

I'm surprised Greybeard didn't jump in here and try to help out, but maybe he doesn't know the Bible very well either.

Tell me what you in your most logical way think Colossians 3:8 means.

- Rebel - 02-28-2007 01:43 PM

Endzone2 Wrote:Kev you don't know squat about the Bible my friend. I wonder if you have ever read it? Yet, you claim to be a Christian? Why don't you have a look at Colossians 3:8 instead of trying to justify your sin. O.K.?

Let's see how you smart guys in your logic try to spin your way out of this one. Read the King James version.

Oh, this is funny coming from the guy asking everyone if they have "sugar in their tank".

You're a f'n hypocrite, EZ, plain and simple.

Now, show me a list of those profane words that are prohibited by GOD. Last I checked, the F word is no where to be found.