CSNbbs
Where is Idaho - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Where is Idaho (/thread-14778.html)

Pages: 1 2

- broncobob - 04-05-2004 06:00 PM

And it also looks like Utah State and New Mexico State are missing....

- studentfan - 04-05-2004 07:33 PM

Utah State and NMSU are leaving the conference after this year, so we didn't include them. Also Idaho has an uncertain future, so we didn't include them yet.

- SwampHound - 04-05-2004 07:33 PM

When I took over as moderator here I asked that New Mexico State be removed and the divisions be re-aligned. This was done for long term purposes. Utah State and Idaho never had a board here. I asked that the Denver board remain (since they don't have one anywhere else) and when we know who our 12th member will be (i.e. ULM, LaTech, Idaho or whoever) then we will replace Denver with them. All fans of the SBC schools either current or future, full or football only members, are more than welcome here on the main board. Hopefully by the summer we will all know the makeup of the conference.

- studentfan - 04-05-2004 08:57 PM

The key word is hopefully.

- Diddle Bum - 04-06-2004 09:49 AM

Does Idaho have a board anywhere? Seems they are just as much a part of the Sun Belt as anyone else right now.

- broncobob - 04-06-2004 11:37 AM

Maybe we can get both Aggies added to the WAC board.....

Idaho doesn't need a board.

- broncobob - 04-06-2004 11:38 AM

Nevermind!

- SwampHound - 04-06-2004 08:34 PM

Diddle Bum Wrote:Does Idaho have a board anywhere? Seems they are just as much a part of the Sun Belt as anyone else right now.
Idaho board, is located at <a href='http://mb2.theinsiders.com/fidahofrm1' target='_blank'>Vandal Venue</a>.

- broncobob - 04-06-2004 10:35 PM

Yes, I know about that one....been there many times. But they don't have a BBS board and they don't need one. They don't really have a big fan base. They only have 2,000 season ticket holders.

- Crommy50 - 04-07-2004 11:15 AM

Hey Bob, take that kind crap to the smack board.. BTW what the hell are you doing at the SBC board, you should be off WACing at the WAC board. Keep your venom out of here.

Go Vandals
(Winners of 12 strait over the Donkies)

- Cajunman02 - 04-07-2004 12:03 PM

Is that really an Idaho fan? I've heard that they are rarer than Denver fans. I think they are on the Endangered Species list for college sports fans.

- NT75 - 04-07-2004 12:57 PM

Cajunman02 Wrote:Is that really an Idaho fan? I've heard that they are rarer than Denver fans. I think they are on the Endangered Species list for college sports fans.
We had a Denver fan register a year ago and we had a huge "party" and changed his status line to "NCAAbbs Protected Endangered Species" :laugh: :D

Great running joke, but eventually he vanished w/ nobody else to talk to before the SunBelt board got active.

- Crommy50 - 04-07-2004 02:11 PM

If NCAABBS is so great then why are there only 5000 or so registerd members? The Insiders site for the Vandals and the Broncos have over 1000 a piece and that is just for one school. This board is supposed to cover all of the NCAA? You all have some work to do. When was tha last post at the PAC-10 board...? Weak guys.....Dump the sigs and emotcons and try putting in some links...Great PR by the way...all the Admins tear up anyone who posts no wonder this board is in the toilet.

- DexterEagle - 04-07-2004 03:10 PM

Crommy50 Wrote:If NCAABBS is so great then why are there only 5000 or so registerd members? The Insiders site for the Vandals and the Broncos have over 1000 a piece and that is just for one school. This board is supposed to cover all of the NCAA? You all have some work to do. When was tha last post at the PAC-10 board...? Weak guys.....Dump the sigs and emotcons and try putting in some links...Great PR by the way...all the Admins tear up anyone who posts no wonder this board is in the toilet.
05-nono Hey, have a little respect. This board is provided as a free service and I, for one, very much appreciate the work it takes to maintain it. The board's coverage expands every week and more people join daily. This board is also home to a lot of us who follow schools in mid-major conferences that are not well served by other venues. We, as a community, have excellent, and generally productive, discussions here about issues effecting the conferences, like realignment. If you can't appreciate that then I feel sorry for you.

- Crommy50 - 04-07-2004 03:50 PM

These boards definetly have potential and from what I see they are very clean and not much trolling....but when when someone new joins up and its not just the normal members but the ADMINISTRATORS who are poking and verbally pushing away potential posters away you will run into problems. If you want to grow as a board and have some meaningful discussions about NCAA sports especially for Mid Majors then act little more professional. I realize you are probably not getting paid but a little leg work on your part could make this site good.

Go Vandals

- SwampHound - 04-07-2004 04:07 PM

Crommy50 Wrote:These boards definetly have potential and from what I see they are very clean and not much trolling....but when when someone new joins up and its not just the normal members but the ADMINISTRATORS who are poking and verbally pushing away potential posters away you will run into problems. If you want to grow as a board and have some meaningful discussions about NCAA sports especially for Mid Majors then act little more professional. I realize you are probably not getting paid but a little leg work on your part could make this site good.

Go Vandals
Who/What are you talking about? What admin/mod has pushed away a new member?

- Crommy50 - 04-07-2004 05:56 PM

"We had a Denver fan register a year ago and we had a huge "party" and changed his status line to "NCAAbbs Protected Endangered Species"

Great running joke, but eventually he vanished w/ nobody else to talk to before the SunBelt board got active. "

Thought GT Swagger was admin....my bad if I'm wrong

- SwampHound - 04-07-2004 05:58 PM

He is THE admin, still do not see where he was poking fun at you or your school 03-confused

- Crommy50 - 04-08-2004 09:20 AM

He is not poking fun at me or my school. I think this site would be great for everyone. I'm just saying the attitude he took being in a adminstration position is not condusive to bringing in new blood for new views representing more schools. Maybe I am way off base....but to boast about bouncing a lone Denver fan is not cool. Should be nurturing that relationship. Alas it is the Admin's site and can be run anyway he/she wants to run it.

- broncobob - 04-08-2004 03:02 PM

Hey Crommey, Sorry to start all this controvery. I was just fishing to see if I could find any vandal fans! I really didn't think my post had a lot of venum, just enough comment to get a vandal reaction.